Advice on training magic beyond lvl 70

Hi , recently reached lvl 70 on magic.

Although i been advise to train magic via tele to camelot and high alch. I feel that i dont really like that style of training.

So i would like to get advise on what is the best way to train magic after lvl 70 .

How much gp are you willing to spend, and how fast do you want to lvl up? Also, what's your intended lvl?

You can do a lot of stuff ranging from bursting (fastest xp at your lvl), splashing (low xp, suuuuuuuper afk, super cheap), magic training arena (good variety, makes you some gp on the side, but some annoying rooms that you have to do), maybe humidify if you have dream mentor done (decent gp abd xp, but click intensive), and many other diary locked stuff later on like tan leather etc.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

1 hour ago, Konodio333 said:

Currently , my goal is lvl 75 so i can use the trident of the sea, um i dont mind spending if i can lvl faster. Would you mind explaining what is bursting?

Right, so bursting refers to using the burst spells from the ancient magic spellbook (Ice Burst in this case) to hit multiple targets at the same time. The requirement for this is the Desert Treasure quest. You can find below an example video. Temple spiders aren't the best (only 120k magic xp/hr) but you get some of your gp back and they don't have any requirements as opposed to the other popular burst spots which require partial completion of Monkey Madness 1 and 2 respectively.

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif