[Declined] Ascout

Ascout

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ascout

What is your current RS name? Ascout

List any previous RS namesPure: I Girthy I

What is your total level and combat level?

1897 - 126 Combat

https://gyazo.com/7b31445d5624cf0ceb2d377ad1da9a18

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape when I was only 7 years old.
I fell in love with the game & I believe I'll play it until it goes down.

My name was chosen because the friend who showed my older brother RuneScape was 'Escout" so I became Ascout.

I love pvming, king & hanging on discord with like-minded individuals.

I had a lot of fun getting 99 farming, so that would likely be my favorite skill. I'm working on RC next.

Tell us about your clan history.

I joined a clan called RS Infinity & they harassed me for not wanting to raid with an ironman, so I left. Other than that, there is no past clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Joshua Belliardo
I'm 25, I live in the USA.

I'm a professional recording artist/songwriter & performer. (Music on Spotify etc. <3)

I love writing songs & performing, I love longboarding & being around kind people who lift each other up.

How did you hear about us?  I was messaged in game by P K 3 R

What makes you want to join us? I want to find a group to do PVM with so we can all grow our banks and be merry.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't do things to risk my account, as it's 16 years+ old. So the only thing that may deter you from me is that I beat-box so I make a lot of weird sounds.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png