Questions on flipping

Hi , im pretty new to the member side of the game so i was wondering , what are some of the items that player( you guys) would use often.

I have ard 30mil in my bank , and i hardly use it so i would like to use the money and dabble in some flipping. 

So pls feel free to share any tips on flipping. Thanks :)

Start with high volume items, ones that have buy limits of 7-30k each, and are traded very regularly on the ge. Use GE Tracker and the osrs GE website to find the most traded items. This way, if a flip goes south, you usually won't lose much while still having the potential to make bank. 

Aim for 35-50k+ total profit for each ge buying/selling slot. E.g., if an item has a buy limit of 13k, and you get a margin of 3gp, that's a decent profit since the flips usually go pretty fast with high volume items. It adds up and you'll get the hang of things while exploring more items until you find some that work repeatedly for you 

At first, shoot for high volume items that are less than 1500gp each, as these tend to fluctuate the least and pose the least risk.

Good luck, I think it's the best way to make money in the game, and is where 85%+ of my bank has come from.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

i haven't done it in a while but i used to put offer in for ge limit of c balls for like 4ish gp under would usually buy overnight then put offer in to sell said  c balls about 7 gp above, would usually net like 50ish k 

On 7/6/2020 at 2:57 AM, Cheed said:

I hate this site. It suggests items, but following it directly has made me lose money on everything of over 1m in value. Pic related.

sensory homunc.PNG

He asked for items to flip, that website I mainly use to pick out item ideas in an easy format. I wouldn't blindly follow the trade prices on the website as they usually list most recent trades, and those can be outliers.

july17.png