[Declined] Kawaiii

Shamu

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Kawaiii

What is your current RS name? Kawaiii

List any previous RS namesLoving Hope

What is your total level and combat level?

My Total Level is 2277 and 126 Combat.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing osrs since it released and played the other version for several years before (Took a few breaks) but nobody ever quits runescape. My name is just something I chose. No meaning for me. My favorite thing to do is to pvm, I would like to get into pvp, but not super experienced in it.

Tell us about your clan history.

i have been in rs3 clans at some point but honestly cant remember for the life of me, in osrs i have been in pvms finest but has since been disbanded.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hello my name is Kawaiii. I'm 27 and I live in the usa. I work as a truck driver Locally. I play video games on my free time.

How did you hear about us?  Randomly came across you on google. lol

What makes you want to join us? Want a group to hang out with and do stuff with. :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Think one Clan might still have me as a member in there CC but I have been inactive for a bit since i was on break, dont know why they would of kept me.

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png