[Declined] De Canting

De Canting

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

De Canting

What is your current RS name? De Canting

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

combat level 110, total level 1725

88 att 90 str 83 def 92 hp 86 mage 90 range 70 pray,

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

ive been playing since 2003, on and off, always very into the pking community but ive found myself so bored playing alone.. I need a clan/community to do stuff together with., i love bossing and pk trips. Rs3 account almost maxed up until the next skill after dungeoneering, i only play osrs now though.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

First name Doyle. 24 from ontario canada, i install furnaces and ACs for a living and my spare time is quite boring which is why i want to be involved in a community

How did you hear about us?  googled osrs clans and communities

What makes you want to join us? seems like a well-put together organization with dedicated players to the community

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: cant think of anything to put here

• 4 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png