[Accepted] Amnesias

Scott Marsh

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Amnesias

What is your current RS name? Amnesias

List any previous RS namesA key of Ket

What is your total level and combat level?

114 Combat & 1,661 Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've played runescape since I was 14 years old, I will be 30 years old come December (this puts into perspective how long I've played for :P). I have other accounts, but this account is my main. I have always had a love for Pk'ing, since I started and have progressively got better throughout the years. I personally hate skilling and not a fan of bossing, as I don't see these as thrill factors. The other accounts I have created are various pking builds (Piety pure, SOD pure, Normal pure, Med Level pking account etc).

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a proper clan in the time I've played runescape. It's always been a 'group of friends in a cc'. Years ago alot of people in my neighbourhood / real life friends played, unfortunately I only have one friend that plays and he is rarely on. So runescaping can get quite boring as I have no other player interaction.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Scott Marshall, Born 1990 and I live in the north east of England. I have a partner that I live with and own my own home. I work full time and in the process of savings for another house. My intentions are to move to the USA in the future to start a life there. I had a wild 20's and for a 29 year old I still can party hard. I have visited places like; Las Vegas, Ibiza, Amsterdam & Cancun. I love travelling and apart from saving, that's were the rest of my money goes. I used to be quite into fitness and hold a BSc in sports exercise (never used my degree for employment though :( . Runescape is the only game I play.

How did you hear about us?  Google > OSRS PVP Clans

What makes you want to join us? This clan offers the elements of PVP, not many clans offer this in 2020. Additionally, it has a long standing history and has a moral high ground.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have botted in the past, but that was about 4-5 years ago.

On 7/13/2020 at 4:36 PM, Scott Marsh said:

my main. I have always had a love fo

On 7/13/2020 at 5:09 PM, Genesis said:

Heya Scott! I lived in NE England (Newcastle) for about a year and half while I was studying and I absolutely loved it. 

Happy to have you with us :) 

Hey Genesis, where abouts did you go clubbing :P?

On 7/14/2020 at 2:13 AM, Mojo said:

Welcome!

Hello Mojo, thanks for the welcome :D

Thanks for the welcome guys, much appreciated! Can't wait to get to know you all! :D

8 minutes ago, Scott Marsh said:

Hey Genesis, where abouts did you go clubbing :P?

Honestly enjoyed going to pubs more, but my favorite would be Flares. You just can't beat the oldschool music. I frequented Sinners often too as my friends went there a lot. Powerhouse had pretty good music too the one time I went. It's been a couple of years now though so I've forgotten a lot of it. What I miss a lot about nights out though was the cheesy chips afterwards. The Salt n Pepper guy next to my accomodation knew my order and everything after a few weeks haha.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi