Looking for Gaming Mouse Recomendations

Yasticaki

So currently my current mouse is knackered. This is my current mouse: https://www.anker.com/uk/products/variant/2000-dpi-game-mouse/98AN2000-BA

Looking for suggestions if anyone has any?

Currrently @Hatred Sabre recommended G502 range and I think it was @Genesis that recommended the Razer ranges?

Wondering if anyone can recommend me any links to some mouses? Would be amazing if you particularly could recommend me UK prices for any UK folk out there! Otherwise I could probably outsource a UK equivalent shop to check your recommendations out! 

Edited by Yasticaki

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

9 minutes ago, Mini Horse said:

best bet it to go try the mouse you want to make sure you like the size i like the logitech since you can add weights to it

The adding weights part seems enticing, however my current mouse doesn't have adjustable weight features so I'm not sure if I 100% need that or not as my current mouse was pretty solid till the movement sensor got messed up a few months ago...

3 minutes ago, Mojo said:

i'm using a logitech g203 wired which cost £25. It's a little bit on the heavy side imo but decent enough for a mid range mouse.

That looks like a good recommendation, it's quite similar to what I'm actually looking for. I don't want to pay for too much irl, business isn't doing too well with the coronavirus situation etc so I want to watch the money especially as I have a family to look after.

4 minutes ago, Mushroom said:

oo damn and its UK!!!! Nice! I think I might order this one if mr @Ghost approves it for pking :D

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

id recommend a razer deathadder, since thats the one ive been using for the longest time, but afaik, its not very durable if you play for a long time at a time if that makes sense.

For durability, i recommend zowie, its always the brand that i revert back to whenever one of my mice break, and ive had no problems with them. Theres no flashy lights and no big buttons that you can program, though some have extra buttons, but i really cant complain about them.

Personally I detest Razor products, I've used them in the past and had horrible QC and end user experiences with them.

Logitech are now my go-to peripherals, and while these are definitely not perfect in the QC department (particularly with keyboards) the G502 has been an incredible mouse to use. It comes with issues such as rust on the mousewheel (a commonly reported issue, though not experienced by myself yet). The customizable weight and "G Key" modifier are great for games. Personally I don't find the side buttons as comfortable as my old A4 Tech mouse that ran on a PS2 socket... but that's purely down to my mouse grip. I don't change weight on my mouse too frequently, but I've definitely figured which games/genres I prefer a heavy mouse over a lighter one. 

The Logitech control board that you can use to further customize the product is acceptable at best, though it does have macro functionality and one program controls all of your peripherals which is nice for getting colour continuity.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Logitech-Proteus-Spectrum-Tuneable-Programmable/dp/B019DVCW3E

The ability to lock/unlock your scroll wheel is nice too for when you're scrolling hard for nudes informative reddit posts regarding political figures. Plus the mousewheel is by far the most satisfying I've used. 

The caveat is that you cannot disable the side buttons on the scrollwheel, which personally has caused issues while trying OpenOSRS (you probably can, but I haven't looked to ofar into it). 

Ultimately it's very crisp in performance and I've had no issues with mine, I actually bought one for my office at work too because I find it so comfortable. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...