How are things going?

Brian

How are you holding up?

Anything you need to get off your chest?

Or maybe something amazing has happened to you recently and you want to brag about it.

I think it is important to talk about things and take advantage of the community around us. Being there for each other can do more than you realize at first thought. If you have ever been in a dark place or just really wanted to talk to someone, you will understand where I am coming from.

So I (as I am sure a lot of other people on this forum) are here to listen to whatever it is you have to say. 

Tell me about how life is going right now, what you are struggling with, what you are looking forward to? 

Anything and everything

Let's hear about it

Well, i got dumped about the time i joined this clan, and its helped me a lot. Pretty much back on my feet now though. But i just want to say that we need someone like you on these forums, and in this clan, and i think everyone in this clan needs someone like you. (no homo or anything), but its really awesome to have you around so far :)

22 minutes ago, Estate_aqent said:

Well, i got dumped about the time i joined this clan, and its helped me a lot. Pretty much back on my feet now though. But i just want to say that we need someone like you on these forums, and in this clan, and i think everyone in this clan needs someone like you. (no homo or anything), but its really awesome to have you around so far :)

I'm really glad things are working out better for you now! I've been dumped, it sucks a lot. You just gotta remind yourself that you are worth everything and the fact that the relationship didn't work out doesn't make you a failure as a person. We get to where we are headed by falling and getting back up. Keep doing what you are doing bud :) Thank you for the kind words!

16 minutes ago, StevnHawking said:

How are you holding up?

Anything you need to get off your chest? yes

Or maybe something amazing has happened to you recently and you want to brag about it. no

What's up?

1 hour ago, Brian said:

I'm really glad things are working out better for you now! I've been dumped, it sucks a lot. You just gotta remind yourself that you are worth everything and the fact that the relationship didn't work out doesn't make you a failure as a person. We get to where we are headed by falling and getting back up. Keep doing what you are doing bud :) Thank you for the kind words!

What's up?

Soz man don't wanna get banned