[Accepted] Affect Ctrl

Affect

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Affect Ctrl

What is your current RS name? Affect Ctrl

List any previous RS namesOSRS:
GodisD34D
DrnkKavanaugh
Precariat

Alt (non-member): ChokingVic

RS3: none

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1820

Combat Level: 107.55

See image for breakdown

Affect Ctrl_Stats.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing RS2 around 2006, at that time I rose to lvl 120ish. I stopped playing around the time summoning came to RS2.

I have spent about 75 days in OSRS on this account. I enjoy slaying, thieving, and hunting. I like to pk/counter pk as I hunt black chins.

My name, Affect Ctrl, is short for "Affect Control Theory" a sociological social psychological theory that I research as part of my academic career.

Tell us about your clan history.

In RS2 I was a member of clan "Timeless" which no longer exists. It was a PVM and PK clan.

In OSRS I first joined cc "P Room" for a social community. Later I joined cc "Evolve Clan" for a PVM community, but never officially joined the clan.

I have never played RS3.

Tell us about your yourself.

Connor, 26, M, Washington DC, USA. Currently a PhD candidate in Social Psychology (I have an MA in Sociology). I work as a social science researcher at a university. I play bass guitar, practice mixed martial arts, and ride a motorcycle. I enjoy reading and discussing social and political theory, but generally wont bring these topics up in game.

How did you hear about us?  I searched runescape forums for a PvP centric clan

What makes you want to join us? I was attracted to Wilderness Guardians because I really enjoy the wilderness, but haven't had other players to roam around with. I also like that WG encourages other aspects of the game, I enjoy questing and would like to be more involved with bossing/raiding. WG seems like a good place to become a better osrs player and help others do the same.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I don't break game rules and have never spied. Politically, I am an anarchist (twitter @anarchothoughts). That might be a turn off to some, however, that does not mean that I get political in-game, nor does it mean that I disrespect clan organization/rules/leadership.

Edited by Precariat
information security

Shunter.gif.4788e56c24bd14c33ab6d31ce89ad341.gif

nov.png

most-improved.gif

Looking forward to hanging out with you. Big fan of motorcycles and MMA myself, and it's always great to meet another MMA enthusiast especially (I don't know many except one or two of my friends). My friend is getting her masters in a similar field, but at Virginia Tech. Pretty cool and unique username.

Welcome!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

12 hours ago, Genesis said:

Ayyyy sick med level. Welcome bud, hope to see you around :) 

P.S: For safety reasons, you should never disclose your account creation date. I suggest removing that.

done, thank you!

6 hours ago, His Lordship said:

Hi Connor, and welcome to the forums! Being a PhD candidate is very impressive, and something I was contemplating in a few years. Respect.

I study how opinions, organizational structures/policies, and physiology effect police-community relationships. My methods involve surveys, interviews, and virtual reality experiments. 

Working toward the PhD has been an absolute trip! hmu if you want to talk more about it, or if you want to know more about working toward a PhD yourself

nov.png

most-improved.gif

21 hours ago, Frog Wiz said:

Looking forward to hanging out with you. Big fan of motorcycles and MMA myself, and it's always great to meet another MMA enthusiast especially (I don't know many except one or two of my friends). My friend is getting her masters in a similar field, but at Virginia Tech. Pretty cool and unique username.

Welcome!

Im pretty jealous that you have a Royal Enfeild, those are some good looking bikes. I hope youre down to talk UFC!

nov.png

most-improved.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi