[Declined] Ownage avfc

Ownage avfc

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ownage avfc

What is your current RS name? Ownage avfc

List any previous RS namesNone

What is your total level and combat level?

Total level is 1511

combat level is 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I’ve played on and off for 10 years recently came back before all this corona virus,I’ve never been much of a Pvmer I’ve always enjoyed to pk and pk in deep wildy my favourite skill is definitely range.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan I’ve ever been in was this wilderness guardians but for some reason I was kicked for inactivity due to the corona

Tell us about your yourself.

I enjoy playing RuneScape with people and having a good time mainly dying in deep wildy.
I also enjoy playing football and the normal things everyone gets up too
I’m 23 years old male work a full time job on shifts sadly,I live in england so I hop that won’t affect things too much

How did you hear about us?  Internet

What makes you want to join us? I’ve already joined a they months ago and I get on with the members really well and has some fun revs pking trips

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I’m slightly stubborn

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png