[Declined] a mere ghoul

a mere ghoul

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

a mere ghoul

What is your current RS name? a mere ghoul

List any previous RS namesGhooulin
Memet
TA7

What is your total level and combat level?

Cmb: 113 (https://prnt.sc/tk8psb)

Total: 1870 (https://prnt.sc/tk8q2w)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is 1500-1600 days old, though I've only been playing the game for around 8 months now. Leveling up my combat levels through slayer and doing a ton of dailies is how I've been playing the game so far.

Tell us about your clan history.

I was in a great clan called Dead on Arrival (DoA) but left due to influx of new players.

Currently am co-leader of a 5ish man clan, leader has went AWOL.

Tell us about your yourself.

I love to take the easy way when it comes to leveling up almost anything. Afk a ton.
Looking for a good community to be apart of and share my time and efforts with.
Also very interested in learning higher tier pvm!

How did you hear about us?  Reddit

What makes you want to join us? There is a lot going on with this clan from the get-go which gives me a good feeling. Tons of information available and obviously lots of time spent working on this. You guys put the effort in and that made me want to join.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I payed runescape gold for a username once. Was very sketchy, though I was lead to believe it was allowed.. it was all so confusing so I just don't talk about it, I also don't even have the name anymore.

Hey Ghoul! Happy to see you've taken an interest in joining us.

A couple of things I think I should mention. First off, try to avoid mentioning your account creation date, even if it's a rough estimate, as it puts your account in danger if the wrong people get a hold of that info. Second, paying rsgp for names IS allowed, but it is not recommended as it is very easy to get scammed/have the name sniped.

Having said that, welcome aboard! :) 

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

• Retired Leader
18 hours ago, a mere ghoul said:

Tell us about your yourself.

I love to take the easy way when it comes to leveling up almost anything. Afk a ton.
Looking for a good community to be apart of and share my time and efforts with.
Also very interested in learning higher tier pvm!

Welcome :) 

Typically we ask that you use this section to tell us a bit about yourself, rather than about what you do on OSRS. 

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

On 7/18/2020 at 6:41 PM, a mere ghoul said:

Tell us about your clan history.

Currently am co-leader of a 5ish man clan, leader has went AWOL.

Welcome !

Any plans on DoA or you think the clan is dying and that is why you are looking for another one to join?

• 3 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png