[Declined] thtSkilledWB

thtSkilledWB

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

thtSkilledWB

What is your current RS name? thtSkilledWB

List any previous RS namesRonnieRobo

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat level is 123, my total level is 1740. I will have 1750 within 2 days.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been practicing PvP for about 6 months now and have come a long way. Pvping in singles is my favorite thing to do and I love focusing kills. There's truly nothing better. I only have to do mm2 and whatever diaries to get better bolt specs and my account is maxed.

Tell us about your clan history.

I have no clan history besides pking in open cc's. (I Q)

Tell us about your yourself.

Ever since I built my pc I've been in love with gaming and I've been playing runescape for OVER 14 years. Which is more than half of my lifetime. I have immense game knowledge and wish to spread that to other players. Not only that, but my passion for runescape goes beyond anything and everything.

How did you hear about us?  I am serious about joining a team and came across "Wilderness Guardians" and I loved the name.

What makes you want to join us? I want to do great things, and hope this is the place for me. I'm incredibly friendly and will only spread love and positivity to everyone who I meet. I would be an amazing member of the team!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: There is nothing!

• Retired Leader
11 hours ago, thtSkilledWB said:

Tell us about your yourself.

Ever since I built my pc I've been in love with gaming and I've been playing runescape for OVER 14 years. Which is more than half of my lifetime. I have immense game knowledge and wish to spread that to other players. Not only that, but my passion for runescape goes beyond anything and everything.

Hey, welcome :)

This section is typically used to share a bit about yourself outside of the runescape sphere. Simply helps us get to know you a bit better!

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• 2 weeks later...

Your application has been declined as you did not request your application review from an Application Manager or Leader.

Feel free to apply again if you feel you can be active.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png