[Accepted] Parag0n

Parag0n

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Parag0n

What is your current RS name? Parag0n

List any previous RS namesEmicent 1

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level - 1649

Combat level - 100

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Hello, allow me to introduce myself.

My orignal osrs name was Emicent 1. I made that back in 2005 when I was about 13 based on the rapper names eminem and 50 cent(LoL)

I very recently changed my name to Parag0n mainly because I like the way it sounds and the definition of Paragon is "the perfect example", which I plan to Max this account eventually. My favorite activities include mainly skilling because thats what I know best. I would love to PvP, I just need more practice. My favorite skills are probably Farming and Slayer.

Tell us about your clan history.

I've never been in a clan.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Christian.
Im a 27 year old male who lives in Central Ohio.

I started playing this game sometime around 2005, its hard to put an exact date on it.

I love this game, Sometimes I take a sabbatical but I always come back.

Life is a lot busier now as Im sure it is for most Old School players.

I work full time and take colleges classes part time here and there.

Most of my free time is spent either in the gym or doing chores around the house. I and Engaged. Soon to be married and have 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 8 chickens.

I make soap on the side for a hobbie and a little profit, this is a new endeavor.

Although I seem to be busy more often than not, I do play Osrs very often by mobile. I am willing to hop on PC as well for events so long as it works with my work schedule.

How did you hear about us?  Forums, your advertisement stood out to me.

What makes you want to join us? Ive never considered joining a clan before. I've always enjoyed playing this game solo and havn't ever needed a reason to join a clan.

What changed my thoughts on this is the fact that my account is starting to get to the point where being a part of a clan could be both fun and useful.

Im exploring new avenues in RS that I never have before and want to start doing things like Pking in groups or bossing. Im particularly interested in starting Raids and have been building my account to do so for a while now.

I havn't done much clan research honestly, it just seems like good timing. I started looking today and seen a post claiming to be RS's oldest clan. I delve into the details and can appreciate what Ive read.

I'd like to Join your clan and think I'd be a good fit. I think what stood out the most is how much pride you guys have in being a respectful clan and personally Runescape is the best when you see a helpful and freindly community just having fun. If thats what you guys are about than thats what I'd like to be a part of.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've got nothing to come clean to (=

@The Cursed Thank you! Im sure I'll enjoy the experience! Happy to be a part of it.

@PrecariatI've hopped around to different states a lot between 2012-2016 but i grew up here and ultimately came back and settled.  I havn't been to Cincinnati much.  Glad to hear you moved on and hopefully found happiness wherever you're at!

@Qufo Thanks brother! Looking foward to future events!

@Genesis Thanks 😃 Very cool!  I may have heard that clan recruiting in the past,  probably strolling  through GE.   I think I remember wondering if the player who has the original name is in that clan. 

I don't know if it's true but I've heard if a player is no longer a member and is inactive for 6 months, their name becomes available.  So I check every now and then. Maybe i can get rid of the zero one day.  🤞

@Butcher baby Thank you!

45 minutes ago, Parag0n said:

@Genesis Thanks 😃 Very cool!  I may have heard that clan recruiting in the past,  probably strolling  through GE.   I think I remember wondering if the player who has the original name is in that clan. 

I don't know if it's true but I've heard if a player is no longer a member and is inactive for 6 months, their name becomes available.  So I check every now and then. Maybe i can get rid of the zero one day.  🤞

We were a med/zerk/tank PvP clan. There was a PvM Paragon around at the same time if I recall correctly so maybe they had the name. If someone has gotten membership in the past, I'm pretty sure the name can't get sniped. The inactive thing is true for fresh accounts under a certain total (150 I think). Best off just adding the name to your friends list and checking regularly.

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif