[Declined] wg n3bby

n3bby

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

wg n3bby

What is your current RS name? wg n3bby

List any previous RS namesN3bby

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1505

Combat Level: 114

N3b.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Like many players, Runescape grabbed me before I was even in middle school. We had an on and off again relationship for a while after that. I quit, in high school I started again - I was all about the gmaul rushing life, then eventually got it up to high 90s strength, 94 mage, and 60 attack (picked up around 5 defense levels along the way). Then I quit (still in high school),

This was before they took away what is now OSRS.

I decided to start playing again years later. I couldn't, and still cannot, find my old account, so I had to start fresh. Fast forward, I'm 99 strength, mage, range, with 83 def and 85 attack. I enjoy bossing (anyone who remembers me knows I live to kill corp), but still have my stats bent favorably for PKing.

Tell us about your clan history.

I never joined a clan. Then I became interested in bossing in 2019 and found you all. Applied, got in, had a blast. PK trips, other random events and bosses, and a multitude of corp runs. I added "wg" to my name not long before my swift retirement.

I quit the game cold turkey to focus on school. I realize not stating my intention to quit violates a rule, and I messed up by quitting cold turkey (I did give away like 10M worth of items to some clannies before leaving), but at the time I was thinking about my life very big picture and saw my only path to a total focus on school as one that began with a sharp break.

WG was my first and, while I've been monogamous to her, I should've treated her the way she deserved.

Tell us about your yourself.

Male, 24. Enjoys trashy rap music, some country, and lots in between.
Graduating college in just over two weeks (hence why I'm looking to get back into the game). I took a few years off from college to start a saas business that none of you have ever heard of, but it has users. Didn't zuckerburg out of college or retire, but no regrets.

I love exercising, staying engaged in current affairs, stonks (public markets, more seriously), and telling my friends I'm busy on a friday night so I can avoid going out and do stuff like, while I was active in osrs, fight corp for 4 hours without a break.

I'm very competitive. Another hobby might be training for events. Spartan races, etc. I was going to do an ultramarathon this Fall but it just got canceled because of covid.

How did you hear about us?  I used to be one of you.

What makes you want to join us? I loved the people, the structure, and the "culture." Also, the pk'ers.
Members were always willing to help others learn how to fight boss X, or do Y when PKing.
The calendar is amazing for planning, and being able to schedule events myself at viable times, was just the best. People would always show up.
I love the PK'ers. They're good and fun to fight with.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey there n3bby! Despite the rap music I look forward to getting to know you :) Ultramarathon and spartan races are cool! Longest I've done running so far is half-marathon, but looking into doing marathons myself later on. More of a cross-country skier myself, but hey! All exercise is good exercise ;) And endurance the king of them all.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...