[Accepted] Mr Mask

Mask

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Mr Mask

What is your current RS name? Mr Mask

List any previous RS namesWG Mask, WGWGWGGWWG, Maskington

Alt accounts:
Gangster MC
4ng3l B0w
Doonga69
Daldi cakka

What is your total level and combat level?

f3aec56c055a8233113e2ff970bfd79d.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing in RSC on Gangster MC when i was very young I played on and off for a bit then RS2 come out and I made Themask666 as mage was a better for low lvl pking and so on. I played RS2 for many many years until the wilderness was removed and that killed the game for me as I was very big on pking especially at mage bank. After the wilderness was removed I quit until it was put back into the game then I pked most of the time at revs with a small team of friends. Then I joined here and im sure most of you will remember how it went :) if not see the hidden part of my sig :)

Tell us about your clan history.

Joined Jagz for my first clan, was there for a few months.

Left Jagz to join Gladz, and was there for a few months.

Left Gladz to make my own clan slaves of saradomin, my clan fell apart within 2 weeks.

Then I joined Corruption and I was an extremely active member for many years until I stopped playing due to work and so on (We all have to grow up sometime).

I think i tried to join TBE I can’t remember sorry

Joined WG in aug 2018 was made warlord after a month or so and was here for over a year until I left to try other things in rs

Joined CT was there for a few months until the clan closed.

I quit playing rs after that.

Tell us about your yourself.

My names Adam im 32 and I'm from the UK got 2 kinds and 1 on the way. I'm a service & repair engineer for a medical device company.

How did you hear about us?  Was here before :)

What makes you want to join us? Loved my time in WG previously and just wanna come back and make some new friends and catch up with my old m8s :) and im sure most of the old players will remember the dedication I put into WG and all the events I hosted and planned from my Sunday funday events to my 24 hour pk trips :)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I think most old people will know but I left WG to do skull tricking and made well over 2b doing it but the game become boring and to easy so I staked most of it and lost it then departed for a 3/4 month absence and I just want to put that ll in the past and forget it. Other then that I'm clean :)

Edited by Mask

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif