[Accepted] SubSkeet

Skeet

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

SubSkeet

What is your current RS name? SubSkeet

List any previous RS namesxSkeetlesx
Skeettles

What is your total level and combat level?

104 Combat // 1725 Total.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

After rs3 / EoC i quit and left for university/ started playing different games.

Tried coming back to Osrs when it was fresh, but no one from EoS wanted to switch and just felt like it wasn't worth the time. Years after I got bored and started up Rs since it was something I can afk while studying.

Honestly, not sure what I want on Osrs. Just playing and going with the flow.

Agility/Farming probably my favourite skills. I like to do skilling related stuff and BA.

I'll do anything anyway, as long as there are people to do it with. Honestly, just waiting for Group Ironman to start no lifing haha.

Tell us about your clan history.

WG 04-10?
Oh the days of inefficiency and exploration.
I was a mere lv 80 or so when the reqs were low combat and 80 magic/range haha. From the days of rune rock anti-pking karlfischer to tree to tree F2P fights. Allied pk trips with "Fear" , "Synergy" , "Sabres" ohhh man I am old. Or the war against shadow elves, the list goes on. The countless non-pk historic moments and videos. Only left to pursue top 5 F2P pking clans, since my account was purely F2P.

EoS 10-12?
Wanted the thrill of pking F2P at its heights. From 10hr pkri to full day pkri. The fight for bragging rights and top ratings on zybex/runescape community forums. That was the time to be alive for F2P fights.

I wish I can recall the dates better, but it was all blur during the ends of clanning.

Tell us about your yourself.

Bryan
A/S/L -> 26 / M / Canada

University graduate. Working as an event coordinator for a company involving major city street events or private weddings and parties.

Volleyball coach for university before i took a Euro trip. Now I coach primarily High school, until Covid lifts till I look for a club/university again.

Actively play volleyball and slowly getting back into bouldering and lead. Picked up spikeball recently and play ultimate when I can.

How did you hear about us?  Just stumbled upon googling WG, couple years ago to see if I remember anyone

What makes you want to join us? Community at the foremost. I already sit in the cc, may as well get a triangle to go along with it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Used to scout out clans for EoS back in the day. Pretty good at it not gonna lie.

oct.png

Skeet.gif

• Retired Leader
5 hours ago, Skeet said:

Used to scout out clans for EoS back in the day. Pretty good at it not gonna lie.

Hey welcome. What does this mean? Like joining as a spy?

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi