[Declined] Vertida

Vertida

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Vertida

What is your current RS name? Vertida

List any previous RS namesVertida , old account was named DEathByApril.

What is your total level and combat level?

I Just started to play this game again. My main from 2007 got hacked . Still working on my account. But will update once i'm decent level.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started to play runescape around 2007 , i was 9 at that time. Didn't knew much about this game till a friend told me about it and i enjoyed every minute of it.

Tell us about your clan history.

What i can remember is that i was part of a clan named RS LGBTQ. But i'm not memeber of them anymore as i stopped playing Rs3.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Pontus, and I come from Norway. I'm a 22 year old male, and just recently got back playing Runescape .I made my first account in 2007, I However started actively playing OSRS around June 2020, before then, RS3.I have a cat named Deku and atm i work as a barista at Espresso House. I love playing piano,guitar , and many other things.I like astronomy and i loveeeeeeeeee cats. Nice meeting you all ! (^ω^)

How did you hear about us?  Reddit , someone named His Lordship made a post there.

What makes you want to join us? I've been hanging in the CC for a few days and the group seems pretty nice and chill.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I guess , i need to admit something ... :c
I have a weird obsession for cats and i love eating carrot cake.

2020-08-03_17-19-05.png

Edited by Vertida

Steam Community :: :: Dead by April