[Declined] Grizzly Str8

Grizzly Str8

Grizzly Str8

What is your current RS name? Grizzly Str8

List any previous RS names: none

My stats:

grizzly_str8.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My account is only a few months old. My last account was a maxed one which was banned for RWT... don't worry though it won't happen again. Now have a pretty good account for the limited amount of time i have had.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only other clan i have been in is SM8, or soul m8s. However when my account was banned i went back on my new account and of course because i was not lvl 115 i was stopped at the door.

Tell us about your yourself.

I play runescape quite often. That and Ark suvival evolved. I am not sure what else to say but i was told a few times it lacks in detail so i will mumble on, I like to pk and pvm, i have a irl crew of friends who i boss with. Before people hate on that statement because of my stats, meet me @ the g.e and compare kill counts with me. I am just looking for a clan to play with because its quite boring playing alone when all your friends are offline. I absolutely hate the skill agility it is an awful mechanic to the game and i wish it didn't exist. It is probably the only thing in the entire game i actually don't have fun doing. I can pretty much have fun doing anything else. The game in itself is just extremely fun for me , i think the nostalgic feeling plays a major part in that. Because back in the good ol days this is all everyone played.

How did you hear about us?  forums

What makes you want to join us? I have known about this clan for a while, it would be cool to be apart of such a notorious clan

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have been banned on 2 accounts before for RWT, but i do not RWT anymore.

Edited by Grizzly Str8
Add more

• 3 weeks later...