[Accepted] D I S S

Famous

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

D I S S

What is your current RS name? D I S S

List any previous RS namesSciatica, 2w0

What is your total level and combat level?

2137 // 118, also have a lvl 125 alt account

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started pre-eoc from miniclip and played a mix of pvm/pvp quitting on the announcement of EOC. Got back into OSRS about a year after release when some old friends came back into the game. Played seriously for about a year then just casual on and off through grad school after.

Tell us about your clan history.

Pre EOC: Was in RSB / Jagex Cup clan The New Beginning. PVP clans: 2ez, AF
OSRS: Sanity, Adrenaline

Tell us about your yourself.

Names Matt and I'm 26 years old. Finally done with grad school and just studying to take and pass my license exam to become a physical therapist. Times are rough these days thanks to COVID but usually enjoy weightlifting, hiking, walking my dog, and going out for drinks.

How did you hear about us?  Just knew clan existed

What makes you want to join us? Don't think I know anyone, at least close wise, in the clan, but liked idea of joining a long history clan with morals and respect. At this point in time, I'm definitely more interested in the social and PVM aspect of the clan as most of my friends have left the game. Think I'd make a good fit in what seems to me as a solid structured clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Nothing really haha. The level 125 account I got back recently this month after it was banned for 3 years from a "Macroing Major" but I seriously think that was involved with Mod Jed before the whole PVP tournament in OSRS as I had some enemies in ROT and Adrenaline/Sanity were two teams I was apart of that spammed the 10v10 through 20v20 clan wars niche so people like Mazhar had shit to do with it in my opinion.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi