[Declined] sorrybusta

shayboi69

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

sorrybusta

What is your current RS name? sorrybusta

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

combar is 101 and total level is 1293

56d521e23f9a60e487bbb05685910bc8.png
https://gyazo.com/56d521e23f9a60e487bbb05685910bc8

96840be8997ad81e6bcf3fd846ee2cca.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I used to play runescape a few years ago but I quit when rs3 came out. I then started playing private servers based around pking. I have created this account not long ago and I am getting my stats up to pk. I believe that I am pk ready at the moment but i will still continue to get my stats up.

Tell us about your clan history.

osrs clan history:
community pk, skulled revs, i played with black nans and gg in the dmm tourney.

private server clan history:
ikov - roadrage, rev army, black nans
spawnpk- elementals, roadrage

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 19 years old from the uk. I am looking for a good pk clan seen as the other osrs clans ive been in are sloppy and not coordinated. I am happy to talk in voice and will be active. i am a first year cyber security student.

How did you hear about us?  From the discord server "runescape clans"

What makes you want to join us? The clan looks very professional with the application process, the discord and the website therefore this leads me to believe that this is a good clan. I am looking for a experienced pking clan that I could join so I can enjoy the game to a greater extent and offer my pking skills to the clan.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My stats may not be up to standard but I am working on them. I will get 99 range within the next 2 weeks then i will work on my magic.

Edited by shayboi69
needed more information about myself

Hey, welcome! Excited to PK with you and getting to know you. My roommate is getting his masters in cyber security; apparently he does these hack-a-thons all the time where him and a team attempt to hack some website in a contest or whatnot. Pretty neat and good luck on the degree!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png