[Accepted] thtSkilledWB

thtSkilledWB

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

thtSkilledWB

What is your current RS name? thtSkilledWB

List any previous RS namesMy childhood RSN was RonnieRobo, but that was very long ago!

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1768! My combat level is 123! 

rsstats.png

rsage.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape over 14 years ago. I remember coming home from school and seeing my sister chopping trees, and immediately booted her off our family PC and made my own account. From that day forward I was addicted. I have been playing for over half of my lifetime now, and hope that RS is around for me to play for the rest of my life! Like most people, I took some breaks here and there. (when EoC came out especially) But for the past few years I've had no intentions of taking any breaks. I love RuneScape, and it has always been my main game.

P.S. I also have a near max 1 Defense pure!

Tell us about your clan history.

I have never been in a real clan before. I've only had a few small friend groups that I met in-game, that made a discord to PK and PvM together. Other than that, I've PK'ed with "I Q", a twitch streamer, and that's when I found my true passion for PK'ing. There is no better feeling than "falling in" on someone and getting your opportunity to spec/be the main focus to secure a kill.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 22 years old, and I am a male. I live in the United States of America. I have a very supportive and caring family, we are super close and I'm grateful for that. I do not do any drugs, nor do I smoke cigs. Although, I do vape for flavor. My hobbies are BMX, dirtbiking, and driving like I'm a professional drifter. (I wish I was) I always hated school, and I never did my homework, projects, read any books, or anything. I was too busy sleeping because I was up all day and night playing games on my computer. I built my own PC in my kitchen after fetching all the parts from different states around me. It was a lot of fun and was very satisfying once it powered up and worked perfectly. Lastly, I am very kindhearted person that would give the shirt off my back for anyone. I am very respectful and will never talk down upon someone for any reason. "If you don't have anything nice to say, then don't say anything at all" is a quote I live by. I am very trustworthy and wish there were more people like myself in the world. I'll always spread love and positivity.

Thank you for taking the time to read my application <3

How did you hear about us?  I searched google for OSRS teams and came across you guys. I loved the name "Wilderness Guardians" and imagined myself getting a kill and saying #WG and I thought it fit. After reading the rules, I felt like this community would be a perfect place for me.

What makes you want to join us? I appreciate how the honour system works, and love the rules that are set for this community. I enjoy being non-toxic, and wouldn't want to be associated with negative people so this seems like the place for me. I also really love the name "Wilderness Guardians" and would love to represent a cool name and community behind it. Lastly, I feel like I would feel "at home" here. So I'm going with my gut!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: Other than once being banned for 3 days for auto-clicking in NMZ, there is nothing! I promise! I learned my lesson from that and am grateful to still have my account.

I hope everyone is having a good day!

2 hours ago, Skeet said:

Hello and welcome to the clan.

Great effort on your app. Always great to see more pkers coming into the clan.

Goodluck with your processing

Thank you for the kind words! Pk'ing is by far my favorite thing to do in RS. I hope to see you in-game soon!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif