[Declined] Pee and Poop

Pee and Poop

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Pee and Poop

What is your current RS name? Pee and Poop

List any previous RS namesIced Monster and Truck Daddy

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:1623 CB lvl:102

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing RuneScape since I was around 9 or 10. It's a game I love a lot and I'm glad Jagex released an osrs version with it's update. In pre eoc I was pking (mainly f2p) and pvming. My favorite activities to do are pking and bossing for the most part and hopefully I get to pk and boss with the clan :)

Tell us about your clan history.

My clan history is all based on pre eoc f2p pking&cwa clans/teams. Teams:CD,XO, and AV (Angelz Vengeance not Avalon), Clan:Pure Hatred

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Edward and I'm 23 years old. I live in the US at Florida. My favorite kind of music is Rock music for the most part, but I'll listen to anything else.

How did you hear about us?  I read a lot of pking fights since I love the clan world both f2p and p2p

What makes you want to join us? Reading pking articles I love that WG is an honour clan and a very good clan too. I see a lot of potential and I know I'm not the best at p2p pking (I need all the help I can get) but I look forward to learn. I like how active WG is and mainly due to because of how active you guys are makes me want to join you guys.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

• 1 month later...