[Accepted] Wooxtile

wooxtile

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Wooxtile

What is your current RS name? Wooxtile

List any previous RS namesI don`t remember previous RS names... I`m coming back from a 4~5 year hiatus. And don`t really have an alt acc right now.

What is your total level and combat level?

Right now, my total level is 1640 and my combat level is 110.

image.png.aed13fb7c01c5cb379318a2179b884c4.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Well, I started playing around 2006, 2007. I don`t really remember where I found about runescape, but soon I started playing with some irl friends. I played for a couple years, on f2p, but then dropped it, cuz f2p is boring lol.

I came back in 2015, during college, when I could afford to pay membership on my own, but ended up dropping it again in 2016, if I`m not mistaken, because I was bored and couldn`t really make money to buy bonds in-game. Wooxtile is just a ~fusion~ because there was this rpg character I liked, "Woox" (dunno why THE Woox has this name, tho) and time (tile is a typo) because I liked TLoZ very much at that age.

About my favorite skills, I like slayer and combat, but I also enjoy skills that are highly afkable, like smithing, crafting, fletching, doesn`t really matter if the xp/hour is low (i got from 40 ish to 81 smith just doing cannonballs :v ). I hate with all my might RC, Thieving and Farming. I grinded those skills for quests and that`s it. Hunting and Agility are kinda meh too, but it are more tolerable for me.

Tell us about your clan history.

Well, I don`t remember much pre-2015, but from 2015 to now I was in this league of legends streamer clan, pretty chill, but after my hiatus the clan basically died and ppl on their discord were kinda rude to me when I asked for ppl to play again, with me. I left the cc and the discord server and proceeded to look for other ccs to chat, then I found the D W D cc.

It was chill and all, but some ppl there were kinda rude when I asked for help (I was browsing a kinda vague/incomplete wiki page, for a quest, and all ppl told me was to "look at the guide/wiki") and I felt like, because some of the rules, the clan was not for me, then I left. I started browsing again, for friendly ccs an found you guys.

Tell us about your yourself.

(As you can see, I lke to write very much :v ) My irl name is Victor, but my nickname is Potato, so feel free to call me for my tuberculous name, as noone else calls me Victor lol. I`m from Brazil, and I`m 25 years old. Rn i`m in college, studying architecture and urbanism, but I will graduate very soon.

For music, I`m more of a metal person, Rammstein, Motorhead, etc. I like to play rugby and I draw as a hobby. If possible, i`d like to make a carrer on the gaming industry, as I feel like I can contribute to the community, specially to the Monser Hunter-like games, as it is my favorite franchise. As I was talking in the cc earlier, I don`t really like interacting with other players in a pvp manner. Feels like it`s "toxic" and makes me feel bad most of the time, even if it is a "consensual" fight.

How did you hear about us?  I was browsing around google/reddit and found you on a reddit thread. I searched for friendly ccs on osrs.

What makes you want to join us? Well, I was looking for a friendly cc, where I could talk to ppl, help and be helped. If I find some company to PvM, skilling or even PvP with me, if I decide to try it, it will be a "bonus" (kinda lone wolf player :v ) and I thought you guys fit this description I had in mind. I`m still learning the game, as I`m a casual player, so I`m prone to ask a lot of questions, even some "noob" ones.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I didn`t really do botting, spying (don`t even know how this would apply to runescape), scamming or RWT before. Sometimes, when I was bored and upset with some really obnoxious grind I considered botting or RWT (cuz I have some trouble making money to upgrade my gear), but never really did it... Mostly cuz I value the time I invested in my acc too much to take even the smallest risk of losing it (and cuz it's straight up wrong and illegal too lol).

I think this is the most honest I can be.

Wooooo happy you went forward with the application :D

First I'd like to say respect on the effort you put in the application and congrats on college graduation coming up.

If you got any questions, you're more than welcome to ask in cc.

Can't wait to see you at events pvm/skilling and hopefully pvp :D

oct.png

Skeet.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi