Community Intro - Wooxtile

wooxtile

First of all, in case it's not clear, I'm not THE Woox :v

I don't really know what to say here, but oh well... My name is Victor, I'm a architecture student from Brazil. I started playing runescape back in 2k6/7, (not a 100% sure, but it was around that time) when I was a kid, with this RSN. Don`t really know/remember what happened, but I lost it to RS limbo.

After coming back, in 2015, I managed to get the name back :D

I only have that account, for now, and don`t really plan to make another... I don`t like the idea of grinding it all again, don`t know how you guys do it so much.

Right now I`m in a conundrum for what I should do to progress in the game: grinding Void set for DS2, build up courage (and internet connection) for trying fire cape again (lag killed me at Jad the 2 times I tried) or grinding 70 crafting for MM2. Either way, I`m on the hunt for a money making method that suits me, as I get bored very fast from click intensive repetitive stuff.

I think that`s it... have a picture of my cat

117419439_3774306742585724_8561408215903787421_n.jpg?_nc_cat=102&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=BIT5oQLOiOMAX9VVOn_&_nc_ht=scontent.fbsb8-2.fna&oh=ed9e663c027788d43ebeb44f2e9880f2&oe=5F658A21

Edited by wooxtile
Correcting typo and explaining the reason (last time I saw this too late)

Again, welcome! :) Grindind that void(preferably elite void) is certainly worth it! Also, attempting fire cape again should be easy if the internet connection is on your side. Did my first attempt in a couple of years yesterday as a slayer task without reading a guide beforehand and nailed it almost without using supplies. Just make sure you have a blowpipe and you're good. Shouldn't take much more than an hour for an attempt at your level.

Regarding non-click intensive moneymaking I suggest our regular Corp trips and join along whenever there's a raid going on. 

I also approve of the cat picture.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif