[Accepted] RecoveryArc

Fifficiency

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

RecoveryArc

What is your current RS name? RecoveryArc

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

49.375 Combat

501 Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I have been playing since I was around 8 years old, didn't have my own computer so I was allowed to play at my friends house whenever he felt like not playing, my name RecoveryArc is kind of a sad but fun story to be honest, let's just say a certain somebody was doing Vorkath and died. and was on his way to recover his gear, I teleported to Edgeville, was gonna go through the G.E. Shortcut and saw an AGS on the floor (in level 2 wildy.. yea i was that desperate) and I've had a rough couple of weeks and really needed some luck on my side.. so I decided to go for it not realizing one very very important factor.. I just died at Vorkath.. with BGS BCP full elite void 5k rune darts.. torture etc.. which took me 4 weeks of Demonics to make.. and I hadn't claimed my gear yet...so.. I went in.. click on the AGS, and welp.. I get one shot with dragon claws.. and then it happened.. I was demoralized, absolute devastated.. not knowing whether I should quit or not everything had been for nothing, then came along PoisonedPotion and his brilliant series High Risk HCIM or PP for short (his pun don't sue me) and as I was watching.. I got inspiration and motivation.. instead of giving up I decided to make RecoveryArc.. Wildy Locked Ironman (Wildernaut inspired as well ofcourse!). Story behind it being.. I was not mad at myself for going for the AGS on the floor.. I was more mad at myself for not knowing anything about the wilderness, luring and skull tricking etc (besides youtube videos but I hadn't experienced it myself) untill then and I thought to myself.. how can I make sure this never happens again.. why not lock myself to this region learn the ins and outs, get better at surviving in the wilderness, get better at tanking, get better at pvp, do everything I can to get out of my comfort zone to improve myself so that the previous mentioned scenario NEVER happens again! And here we are! I allowed myself some breathing room as I didn't want to be too strict and grind 100 hours for 15 smithing and such but if you want to know more I'd love to hear from you (Mainly followed the same restrictions as wildernaut apart from the 15 smithing). Favorite skills/activity: My favorite skills are everything combat related.. I am not much of a skiller to be honest but my favorite skill besides combat would be Hunter (implings etc). Favorite activity is LMS, seeing as how I want to improve in PvP i've done alot of LMS and I notice im slowly improving which feels great, no win yet but I'll get there! Also LMS offers me so many things as I'm wildy locked from best food to best arrows etc etc.

Tell us about your clan history.

Tell us about your yourself.

Hey I'm Ferdi, Male, 23, The Netherlands, I studied Accountancy on HBO level (I have no clue what it would compare to in other countries to be honest), Currently unemployed, looking for work as we speak but COVID is making it really tough atm, Hobbies are gaming and spending time with loved ones. Music comes down to so many things, It is very much mood dependant if I'm emotional I'll listen to Evanescense, Avril Lavigne, My Chemical Romance etc and if I'm happy I generally listen to KPOP (I am not one of those spammers on twitter that posts videos, just wanted to clarify since i've had to in the past..), Talents are I guess I can understand several languages (not speak), when it comes to liking things.. it'll come down to food, being comfy, in an environment without any stress whatsoever and just a good atmosphere, things I dislike (I am a positive person most negative things are game related).. griefing, crashers, skull trickers and lurers, even though I understand its part of the game! I just don't like to do it or experience it :D

How did you hear about us? https://gyazo.com/0e156a5cd7d0d45f910db392d0f679f7 Self explanatory^^ was looking for friends that liked the wilderness aswell!

What makes you want to join us? Quite frankly y'all tick every box on my list, social, friendly, respectful, and most importantly it seems like a very tight community where I can just feel at home.. having a home in OSRS has been something I've wanted for years.. and this is a opportunity I couldn't pass when I read about you guys, such a beautiful history and I hope to make history with you lot as well!

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I had my doubts to share this, but I was in another clan before.. (i dont feel comfortable naming them to be honest) , during my time in that clan I was miserable, unhappy and fake most importantly, constantly being monitored and handheld throughout the entire journey there, in the beginning I gave off the wrong impression cause us dutchies can be quite direct at times and I had difficulties, not being direct in the beginning (this was 3 years ago). Since then I personally feel like I changed a lot mentally but the first impression always stayed with their generals and me being direct lead to my downfall in the clan. I do not feel like the leadership in that clan would talk well about me.. except for maybe 1 or 2 people in there so I didn't want to mention it at all since I want a REAL fresh start in a place where I can be myself, if you wish to know more ofcourse that is up to you and I'll share if I must because I'd love to be a part of this community, clan and family.

Edited by RecoveryArc

welcome, I too like my chemical romance what is your favorite song by them? Also dont feel bad about coming off direct with your old clan, its just the way some of us are with our tones, we just have to be true to our selves, i know you didn't mean to be negative, you sound like a pretty smart guy. Anyways welcome and good luck

7 hours ago, Donatello said:

welcome, I too like my chemical romance what is your favorite song by them? Also dont feel bad about coming off direct with your old clan, its just the way some of us are with our tones, we just have to be true to our selves, i know you didn't mean to be negative, you sound like a pretty smart guy. Anyways welcome and good luck

As much as it's a cliché of some sorts, Black Parade is a very beautiful song to me! 

And yea about the clan thing.. I appreciate you thinking im smart, but I also have many flaws sadly, thanks for welcoming me to the family!

8 hours ago, His Lordship said:

This is such a beautifully done application. What a breath of fresh air to see someone put in the effort. Thank you... that can't have been quick... but I really appreciate the detail!

I like to express myself through writing it is a nice way for me to calm myself and put things in perspective for me and actually it went a LOT quicker than you'd imagine as this was something I am passionate about, so i'm thankful this was a breath of fresh air for you,  I loved putting in the effort as that comes natural to me, when I want something I'll do whatever I can to get it, and being part of your family is something I want to be!  Thanks for the kind words!

Edited by RecoveryArc

3 hours ago, Generic Mate said:

Wow this is quite an application you've got some writing skills.

Thanks I was scared it'd be too long lmao and after seeing so many suprised people by how long it is I should've probably shortened it.

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian.

Your target now is to achieve 95 combat, attend 3 events, reply to 10 posts then graduate.

Useful links

• Graduations - you should aim for 95 combat then post your graduation form here.
  • Unread Content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Levelling Up

We are committed to helping you achieve 95+ combat so that you can unlock access to more of our PvP and PvM events.

• Combat Training Guide - this is our exclusive guide giving you a very fast way to train combat.
  • Money Making Guide - the wiki has money making methods for all levels.
  • Official Wiki - the official wiki has information on everything OSRS related. Just type something into the search box.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png