[Accepted] True Bliss

True Bliss

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

True Bliss

What is your current RS name? True Bliss

List any previous RS namesSkateking395 (RS3)
forestl98 (OSRS)
Jigo (random alt)
True Joy (another alt)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level:  1774

Combat Level:  117

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing RuneScape back in the summer of 2008. Back then, I didn't take the game serious as I was so young and just enjoyed chatting to other players. When OSRS came out I made a new account to hopefully do all of the things I never accomplished on my original account. Over the years I've quit and come back many times, but now I've been back for a solid 4-5 months and accomplished more than I ever could have imagined. I really enjoy high level PvM such as ToB and Nightmare, but my main focus is to improve in PvP.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan I've been in is Deathwishpvm. I joined this clan on my current OSRS account .

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Forest and I'm from the US but I live in the UK as I'm in the military. I enjoy playing football or soccer for those back in the states. Over the years I've played multiple games competitively (mainly FPS' like MW2, Halo: Reach, and CS:GO) but I love games of all genres nonetheless. Going out to shop, eat great food, and travel to interesting/historical places are also some things I love to do...and of course RuneScape.

How did you hear about us?  RuneScape Forums

What makes you want to join us? My last clan (Deathwishpvm) had a great community but the community for EU players was low. With my sometimes long work hours and their play time, I really never was able to attend many clan events. As you can tell from the name, they are really a PvM clan and I am seriously trying to get into the PvP scene as I'm such a competitive person.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: N/A

Welcome

Our tobers definitely happy to see another :D

Always nice to have people wanting to get into the pking scene. Are you alts for pking or just cash w.e. Cause we do have pure pks which are great to learn from

oct.png

Skeet.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif