Community Intro - Sn0wzak

Snowzak

Sn0wzak

Tell us about yourself.

I'm 29 and live in Paris, France - had a stint with WG a while back must've been 2005/2009 ? Attended 2 IRL meetings, got IRL scammed, helped a drunk Stokenut out of a Burger King.

Used to be raid leader / council / warlord and whatnot, left on DDay, came back blah blah. WG used to be quite important to me growing up, many sleepless nights were spent in the company of unknown teens from around the world, but it was always a laugh.

Drifted away from RS and WG after graduating highschool.

Came back at some point when I realized OSRS was out but didn't last long. For some reason I started an ironman a few days ago (Sn0wzak) and the natural thing was to check out how WG was doing.

I don't really plan on playing hardcore like I did back in the day, but I might hang around the clan chat in the coming weeks. #

Clan history.  

DG, WG... a month or so in Eternal Honor between dday and rejoining

How did you hear about us? Tough one !... Should lookup my older applications

Do you plan to join? I kinda want to but realistically life will get in the way

Any last comments?  

On 8/28/2020 at 5:21 AM, His Lordship said:

Zach, it's honestly so great to hear from you!!! Welcome back! I'm still around this community though I don't scape much. Please do add me. What's your RSN these days? Sn0wzak?

Yep hit me up some time ! :)

So many old faces around it's impressive !

Man, it makes me so happy to see returning faces met with other people who were around back in the day. I guess it's true that no-one ever REALLY quits, right? 

Also, as someone with a missus and a kid - I know life is a pain and gets in the way, but we're social enough to where it's acceptable not to play 24 hours a day!

Hi Zach!

I thought you'd never come back - it's good to hear from you, I have fond memories of your chats in mIRC - and the videos of you in your flat like Keanu has posted, they were fun to watch and not bad on the eyes either ;)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...