New Video Ideas

What 3 videos should His Lordship make next?  

27 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Oof these are all pretty solid ideas, hard to choose three.

The simp in me had to go with Tinder as one though, obviously.

Also can't leave out Pking. 

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

I lots of history vids n stuff for WG but what about now like we should document the past few years and how we are still going and such like the NL split and all that sorta stuff I know that most of the clan world knows but I think it be cool just for like an update vid n shit also use for recruitment to show we still smashing it

Edited by Mask

2076415211_Sig1111.png.2f9c56d0cbb6c45bbe91cdb5af4ae2bd.png491bf1b517dabd526a86cafafa02c975.gif

image0.png?width=891&height=676

Awards

Spoiler

sept18.png

maskwinter18.gif.63814934d4d741300a7dda2db92a3c1d.gif

mask.gif

4 hours ago, Mask said:

I lots of history vids n stuff for WG but what about now like we should document the past few years and how we are still going and such like the NL split and all that sorta stuff I know that most of the clan world knows but I think it be cool just for like an update vid n shit also use for recruitment to show we still smashing it

Good idea, but that's not my area of knowledge. I'm not really PKing with the clan. I support promoting new stuff, but I'm not the guy who should do that

Founder of the Wilderness Guardians

Leader, 2003-2013