Stonk Gains

LeStrategist

image0.pngGot a Zulrah kill finally and was able to complete the hard western provinces diary. Shout out to WG Nap for suggesting me a better method than what I had in mind. It was braindead easy after that no doubt. Also got 77 prayer reaching 115cb and unlocked both rigour and augury for that awesome dps upgrade while becoming a bit broke in the process though 😂. Kinda feels good to get all these gains put of the way and on my side now. Any suggestions for some short-mid term gains/improvements on my account ?

Mage/Range levels are amazing for both PvM and PvP. So I'd recommend getting them up, Range can be done through the 20min AFK NMZ Technique. Or both can be done via chinning/barraging MM2. I'd recommend at least 94/94 for unpotted barrages etc. Else you could work on construction (84 is incredible quality of life upgrade) or base 80 skills. 

Agree with the boys above. 

Quest Cape is a very good goal, having all quests means you won't be locked out of any new content. 

Also achievement diaries. Hard Wildy diaries are key for pking, and all other diaries have very OP rewards.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

3 hours ago, Craewyr said:

Mage/Range levels are amazing for both PvM and PvP. So I'd recommend getting them up, Range can be done through the 20min AFK NMZ Technique. Or both can be done via chinning/barraging MM2. I'd recommend at least 94/94 for unpotted barrages etc. Else you could work on construction (84 is incredible quality of life upgrade) or base 80 skills. 

Yup, working on my mage level to about 94/95 so I have access to all spells in the game and also a respectable mage level. Will get range mostly through bossing and slayer content since it's fast anyways. I did plan on buying a max poh along with the rigour+ augury but had a change of plans after I decided to go learn CoX.

31 minutes ago, Corbula said:

Short term goal is to graduate as a Guardian, long term as Honoured Guardian :P

First goal is to get gear for Chambers of Xeric though and to go on a few of Crae's pk practice trips 

Gonna apply for graduation soon. I have all the requirements for it down :)

I did buy CoX gear a couple of days ago and have been through the tutorial videos. Now to find people willing to take me through a couple of CoX runs assuming they don't nope the fuck out hearing mobile and 0kc in the same sentence 😂. I did go on one of Crae's trips today and it was fun. Intend to do more of that in the near future.

27 minutes ago, s m o k e said:

Agree with the boys above. 

Quest Cape is a very good goal, having all quests means you won't be locked out of any new content. 

Also achievement diaries. Hard Wildy diaries are key for pking, and all other diaries have very OP rewards.

Yeah, the QC is kind of an intermediate goal. And btw, wildy was the first hard diary I got on this account and it was quite a while back tbh. Gonna push for the elite when I get some better mining levels since other reqs are pretty fast to obtain 

Edited by LeStrategist

6 minutes ago, LeStrategist said:

Gonna apply for graduation soon. I have all the requirements for it down :)

I did buy CoX gear a couple of days ago and have been through the tutorial videos. Now to find people willing to take me through a couple of CoX runs assuming they don't nope the fuck out hearing mobile and 0kc in the same sentence 😂

Nice! I'll support.

Nah that isn't a problem, if you can at least join voice chat then it isn't an issue

welcome.png

1 minute ago, Corbula said:

Nice! I'll support.

Nah that isn't a problem, if you can at least join voice chat then it isn't an issue

Nice to hear that  😊

I'll put out a post and or ask in discord regarding the same. I do have the gear, the levels, can hop on a voice call and am eager to learn, so I shouldn't have any issues over there.

Doesn't matter if you're 0 KC or 1,000 KC, mobile or not. Nap is arguably one of the most reliable PKers I've played with and he's mobile. 

As for raids, I'm sure you'll face difficulties due to being on mobile. However, I'm sure with proper tutelage and patience you'll get it down. CoX is basically 20 minutes of farming simple things (like shamans) followed by 10 minutes of Olm which as a newer raider - is honestly the most daunting part. Lots of fun mechanics and stuff. Just jump in brother, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If no-one else will take you to raids, I'll do it (though I am 121 dry, so I'm definitely not the guy to raid with lmao)

10 hours ago, Craewyr said:

Doesn't matter if you're 0 KC or 1,000 KC, mobile or not. Nap is arguably one of the most reliable PKers I've played with and he's mobile. 

As for raids, I'm sure you'll face difficulties due to being on mobile. However, I'm sure with proper tutelage and patience you'll get it down. CoX is basically 20 minutes of farming simple things (like shamans) followed by 10 minutes of Olm which as a newer raider - is honestly the most daunting part. Lots of fun mechanics and stuff. Just jump in brother, you miss 100% of the shots you don't take. If no-one else will take you to raids, I'll do it (though I am 121 dry, so I'm definitely not the guy to raid with lmao)

Got a cox kc today :). Kinda got carried by Schwag and Generic especially at the olm fight 😂. But it was fun nevertheless