[Accepted] A1 Rocco

A1 Rocco

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

A1 Rocco

What is your current RS name? A1 Rocco

List any previous RS namesLil Pimpmas

What is your total level and combat level?

1820 and 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Ive been playing runescape on and off for over 10 years. i created this account a long time ago but i started oldschool several months after it came out and took a break for awhile but i am back and very active on the game

Tell us about your clan history.

ive been in 2 different PvM clans i cant remember what they were called but they were small

Tell us about your yourself.

I play on a maxed main but started my account as a zerker. Havent pked much since i turned my account into a main i have been mostly PvM but im close to maxing my combat and plan on getting back into pking

How did you hear about us?  my friend Dugdimdome recently joined and he told me about you guys

What makes you want to join us? This clan is very organized and it is not only a PvM clan but also PvP. I really like that it is both. you guys are a big clan and encourage everyone to be active.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I have never botted spied or scammed anyone. I have RWT early on in that i bought gp but since have gained a greater appreciation for the game and have found it is much more satisfying earning it and saving it to get that item you want rather than just buying gold to get it.

Welcome Rocco,

A friend of dug is a friend of ours :D

While we offer pvm and pvp. We do have social and skilling events and competitions as well. Nice to meet you and hope to see you around :D

If you have any questions, you're more than welcome to ask

oct.png

Skeet.gif

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Genghis-Bong.gif
_______________________________ Gwoodcutting.gif_______________________________

____💨 One Very ub_high.png 💨_____

Insta:  http://instagram.com/A_High_Jedi
Twitch:  https://www.twitch.tv/ahighjedi