Fantasy football league

Groedius

So I've gone ahead and made an fantasy league for us if youre interested in joining its free to sign up. You need to pick your team before trying to join the league and you can make unlimited changes until game week 1 starts 12th September 

https://fantasy.premierleague.com/leagues/auto-join/w2v8ek

If you guys are interested we could also all  hip in rsgp for a prize pot this is to be confirmed. So let me know if you'd be interested in that.

Side note if you sign up with your IRL name everyone is able to view your name so of thats an issue for anyone you've been warned

Edited by Groedius

gagility.gifGcooking.gif.f45285d6474edf60c7fd690af2ff2240.gifBhunter.gif.33289edaeaf1902c518b397d522ce626.gif

Groedius_pm_mojo.gif

On 9/3/2020 at 1:53 AM, Dugdimdome said:

Are you from Norway? I was just there a few months ago for a deployment, up in Bardu at the Setermoen base!

Yes, sir!

Setermoen, eh? I worked at Setermoen (not within the base) for 4 weeks two summers ago. Nice place. Except for the mosquitos. You'll need a blood transplant after meeting some of them.

Bwoodcutting.gif.f213eecc1492d5c5e625d203e51c7783.gif

On 9/4/2020 at 2:05 PM, Lillefigo said:

Yes, sir!

Setermoen, eh? I worked at Setermoen (not within the base) for 4 weeks two summers ago. Nice place. Except for the mosquitos. You'll need a blood transplant after meeting some of them.

Good day sir, friendly Trønder living in Oslo here, just applied to become a member.