[Accepted] PRO MAX DPS

Pro max dps

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

PRO MAX DPS

What is your current RS name? PRO MAX DPS

List any previous RS namesNo luck kid

What is your total level and combat level?

Cb:115  Total:1832

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I play runescape since i can remember , last year or so ive been getting into pvp but never got into a cla i only went pk solo or with some friends to revs.

Tell us about your clan history.

The only clan ive been was infernal cc wich is a pvm clan but i am not member there for like 4 years or so

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is joao , i'm from portugal and i have 26 years old.

How did you hear about us?  I've searched it through the internet

What makes you want to join us? I want a team to go pk with , and maybe a team for dmm tournaments ! Lately i noticed that i can't take 10m+ on gear to the wild without teams jump on me so , and for that reason id like to have a team to help and het helped.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I've nothing to say on this section.

22 minutes ago, atheistvegan said:

Welcome to the clan man, I I saw you that you have a infernal cape when you were  at our shield painting event, that's awesome.

1 hour ago, Man OTY said:

Welcome to the clan!

1 hour ago, EightyFives said:

welcome joao,

good luck on your application its always good to see potential pvpers coming onto the scene 👍

Ty all ❤️

Hello Joao,

Apologies for the confusion of the shield painting and corp mass events; they were two separate events. I also apologize that when you asked, I didn't pay attention and let you know. I hope that we can still start off fresh and on a new page and I am hoping to get to know you during other events and especially pking!

Also, if you can speak Portuguese, I can practice my bad Portuguese with you :)

Anyways, welcome!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Hey Joao, welcome!

Feel like I should apologise for the corp trip earlier, completely forgot you can't see the calendar and I didn't realise you went to a different event at the start. The 15 minute cut off would've been clear if you could've seen the calendar so I'm sorry we didn't explain why.

Congrats on your drop though :P

welcome.png

Welcome! As you can see from the above comments, this is a wonderful community! We are all looking forward to having you in it as well. Good luck with the application process, and be sure to talk to the higher ranking members or app managers if you have any questions!

Hi there, pro max, most very welcome to the clan. As with corb I'd also like to offer an apology as I had a conflicting event scheduled with corb's corp event. This isn't actually what usually happens and the confusion isn't normally called. I incorrectly guessed you were already a member of the clan logged on their alt and knew all these things and didn't realise you were an aspiring recruit lol. Either way, welcome to the clan!

On 9/4/2020 at 7:01 PM, Pro max dps said:

What makes you want to join us? I want a team to go pk with , and maybe a team for dmm tournaments ! Lately i noticed that i can't take 10m+ on gear to the wild without teams jump on me so , and for that reason id like to have a team to help and het helped.

Reading aspiring of inspiring pkers on the join section is what I love to see. However reading 10M of gear makes me assume that you are a singles pker. Whilst we do have some very skilled singles pkers in the clan, these guys are generally don't make many singles-based events and I'm not sure if many other of our multi pkers who are active have much experience in singles. Thus you should know that we may satisfy your multi cravings but maybe not so singles! However our multi scene definitely should be enjoyable and I very much do recommend it!! We have various style of multi events, so attend all of them, and remember every event leader has a different style of multi pking!

Edited by Yasticaki

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png