[Declined] xNiko

xNiko

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

xNiko

What is your current RS name? xNiko

List any previous RS namesxNiko8732 (Alt)

What is your total level and combat level?

My current combat lvl is 99.875 {Runelite}

My current total lvl is 1398

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started back in ‘08
But just recently picked it back up almost 2 years ago! I really enjoy pvming and bossing, some pking. After obtaining my firecape, now i am going for questing. I currently have 111 quest points, and am started legends quest right now. My goal is of course barrows gloves soon! I also want to go for ds2 and MM2. But sometime i really enjoy just camping brutal black dragons and just chatting away with fellow clan mates, laughing and getting to know everyone, sharing stories.

Tell us about your clan history.

So my most recent clan experiences have been mostly very positive, and i actually invited some mates over for 4th of july this year, and a mate did show up with his friend, girlfriend, and a family member! We drank some beers and shot some fireworks, and it was awesome!! It was truly one of the greatest experiences ive had. Unfortunately, my recent clan has died out due to the leader not being active at all, and not having enough support from higher up members. So it litterally died.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Niko, 28, I am from Boston, Ma. Yes, i am a HUGE Celtics fan!! When i am bot playing runescape or working, i am down at the school basketball gym playing a pick up game, or in a league game. I Am looking to go back to school soon, i would like to become some sort of social worker with disadvantaged youth’s, as i did not have a great childhood growing up in foster care and group homes. So i am really compassionate when it comes to struggling teens/Young Adults. I am very outgoing, and really like to talk to and get to know people, i love having a good time, and puting smiles on the face of others. I truly believe laughter and compassion are the keys to a successful, and meaningful life!

How did you hear about us?  A former clan mate (DugDigDome) WG Dug

What makes you want to join us? I really enjoy a thriving community driven setting, and i have heard nothing but great things about Wilderness Guardians.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I do not have the cleanest mouth lol
I do use foul language from time to time