[Accepted] WG GurtJun

GurtJun

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WG GurtJun

What is your current RS name? WG GurtJun

List any previous RS namesOSRSTotalnub
DragonsSword
x GurtJun
GurtJun

What is your total level and combat level?

My combat is 120.975 and I have a total level of 2034.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

originally played in 2007 for a short while as back then only my neighbours had a pc, eventually they didnt want us(me and my brother) coming over anymore so i couldnt play anymore.

I started playing again back in 2015, with the free to play release. I had heard the Old School servers were running again, but didnt think to myself to buy members, as I never had members before. So free to play rolls around in february and the HUGE wave of nostalgia hit me, and it hit me good.

for the first few months i was free to play. got all combat stats to 50 and most skills to around 40.
back then i was mostly playing other games, so getting to the point where i got, it was a really good feeling. eventually i completed all the quests. at that time i decided it was time for membership. bonds were introduced and grinded for one. ever since ive only paid a few times by irl means because i didnt have the money to pay for a bond ingame

atm im comfortably sitting at 3100+ hours played

Tell us about your clan history.

Ive only ever been in WG, originally joined back in september 2018

Tell us about your yourself.

22 years young male from the netherlands. quiet guy irl. i have a timeless love for osrs, as most of us do i assume :P

if theres anything you would like to know about me (that im comfortable sharing) you can ask me in PMs

How did you hear about us?  I was previously in the clan, but original referal was AdultCat. OUR russian friend :')

What makes you want to join us? the community, mostly. i also want to get back to hosting clue scroll events because most of you are lacking in that department ive noticed ;)

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: i may annoy you from time to time with : "Hard casket, any guesses?"

other than that im clean ;D

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png