[Declined] Jacksdabomb

Jacksdabomb

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Jacksdabomb

What is your current RS name? Jacksdabomb

List any previous RS namesJhillier, but this was transferred from OSRS when RS3 came out and i lost the account information

What is your total level and combat level?

106.5 CB and 1566 Total

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Started playing runescape in general back when OSRS was even a thing, prior to RS3.

Jacksdabomb, my name is Jack and my friends main is Gregsdabomb

Slayer is probably my current favourite, i would like to get into bossing but i've never done them before

Tell us about your clan history.

this is the only clan ive been in, ive also been in the WG clan Chat since January 2019, my application was declined because i never asked for someone to review my application

Tell us about your yourself.

im 31, from the UK and work 9am-5pm Mon-Fri.

I have a young daughter and enjoy just chilling, playing games when im not working, OSRS being one of them along with WoW

How did you hear about us?  i believe it was through google when i first found you guys, i believe i just looked for OSRS clans and come across WG and never looked back

What makes you want to join us? ive been in the clan chat now for over a year and i haven't been hugely active.

people are always looking to do different things which i would like to get into, people are very friendly which is the atmosphere i appreciate and like to be around, i would also like to contribute to that atmosphere and help out when i can

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: theres nothing i can think of, i would only hope that being accepted and doing more clan related things would boost my interest even further for OSRS and with that, boost my activity ingame

• 4 weeks later...