Bounty on my Med (Clan Only)

Genesis

I didn't know where to post this so here it is.

So as some of you are aware, I have just built a med level account and I will be pking on it soon. Just to make things interesting and promote NH bridding, I'm going to place a bounty on my head for the clan to take. My account's name as of this moment is "Failed Med" and is sitting at 108 combat. DO NOT MAKE ANY MENTION OF THIS IN THE CC SO I CAN AVOID RANDOMS HUNTING ME DOWN.

If I am in WG_CC, the bounty is ACTIVE and you are free to hunt me. The bounty will start at 1m, eventually increasing over time if people don't kill me and I need a bigger challenge. I am currently cleaned so no bounty but everything else still applies. There will, however, be some pre-established ground rules which I will note below. IF you do not adhere to the rules below, you will be disqualified from this bounty and you CANNOT attack me anymore. IF you intentionally try to find loopholes, you will be disqualified. If you have concerns/questions, you should ask me first. All rules will be enforced at my discretion. If I do not want you participating for any reason, that's the end of it. It is solely my decision. Remember, you are not forced to participate. Rules may be updated in the future so I suggest you check them again every so often. I will briefly allow offences if rules have been freshly changed, but it is your responsibility to check before you hunt me. If you attack me at all, you give me consent to hit you back/kill you for the entirety of the pk session (the entire day essentially).

Things you can NOT do:

-Team up with someone outside of the clan.

-Tag team me, with the exception of TB if I am fighting a clan member. If I am fighting a clan member, you are not allowed to hit me off unless it is with a teleblock with the intention of tbing me. If you tb me with hides for instance with the intention of tagging me off, you are disqualified. If I am fighting a non-clan member, you cannot tag me whatsoever.

-Attack me if I am NOT in WG_CC. If I am not in the cc, it means the bounty is not active. This will rarely happen but I feel like it should be mentioned.

-Attack me if I have just gotten a kill. If I get a kill, I have immunity until I reset.

-Attack me without NH bridding. I do not want people veng/bolt ragging me. You will need at least 2 styles, one of them being mage including ancients.

-Tag anyone who is attacking me, unless it is a non-clan member and I explicitly ask for it.

-Attack me on official events/small mans. The bounty is only active if I am solo.

Pretty much everything else flies.

If I kill you, I will keep your loot, including any +1s. If you kill me, you get the bounty, any weapons/gear/+1s I drop, and a mention below in the Hall of Fame.

Bonus tip: The most popular spots I will be at are Chaos Altar, outside rev cave entrance, black chins, singles strip to the south of glory hill, and outside the KBD lair.

CURRENT BOUNTY + STATUS: ACTIVE AT 1M (Cleaned so no bounty but you can still kill me)

BOUNTY HUNTER HALL OF FAME (Most gp rewarded > Date of Kill)

Edited by Genesis

Gfishing.gif

bcarpentry.gif

New_MotM.png

Genesis-Zero.gif.123aabd9acac43c8cb4dbdb97b8fb046.gif