[Declined] Derpsly

Derpsly

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Derpsly

What is your current RS name? Derpsly

List any previous RS namesN/A

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Level: 1702

Combat Level: 95

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

'Derpsly' is my 1 defence maxed pure. This account was originally intended for Pking but has become my main over the years. My older main 'Derply' has retired as I don't currently use that account. Derpsly, and Derply, were made at the start of OSRS. Over the last couple years I've focused on my work-life, so skilling has been a passive activity on Derpsly. However, Derpsly is ready to get back out to the wilderness.

Tell us about your clan history.

Honestly, no clan history, or not much any way. I believe I joined maybe one or two of the years but those were mostly small teams of a few friends, names I can't recall. One possible clan was 'Narb Unit' back in 2006-2008 I believe.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Patrick (a dude) and I'm 27 years old living in upstate NY. I have a Photography degree that I've never used, and a soon be Information System degree (winter 2020). Currently I work at credit union (IT) as a DBA, but officially my title is Infrastructure Admin.
My main hobbies are OSRS ;) and learning various database management systems... Not many hobbies, but database administration is pretty much my life. Suppose some certs I can brag about are MCSE, MCSA, and Apache Cassandra by Datastax. Obtaining database related certifications might act actually be a hobby for me haha. I've played A LOT of World of Warcraft over the years, unfortunately I can't find the time to play retail\Classic WoW, but managed to get a 60 rogue leveled up and a few pieces of nightslayer\bloodfang.
I like baby yoda, my cat ('eevee') and dog (gfs dog 'Ryder'), and cheddarJack Cheeze-its.

How did you hear about us?  Frog Wiz

What makes you want to join us? I like the old school feel of this clan, and I've been looking for a nice group of people to play some OSRS with. The Wilderness Guardians seem like a really decent group of people with the same idea, to have a good time playing some OSRS.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I work a lot... week days are typically 4 10s with Thursdays off, but weekend work is expected. My work is remote at times but it will always take priority.

Hey Patrick,

Nice app! I had a high school friend who I "think" went to one of the SUNY schools (honestly, can't remember). Even if your work schedule is a bit busy, you'll always find people to pk, pvm, or just socialize with. Looking forward to pking with you and getting to know you more!

Welcome :D

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

• 4 weeks later...