Forum Upgrade

Mojo

• Retired Leader
2 hours ago, Corbula said:

You guys are seeing a banner?

Banner is removed for now. They changed the banner settings

2 hours ago, Corbula said:

Event title, time selection, and tags remain white. Have to drag/highlight to view what is in the boxes.  

this should be fixed now, let me know if you have any issues with it

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

• Retired Leader
3 hours ago, s m o k e said:

The "Titles" block is doubled for me on mobile, in desktop viewing mode.

Screenshot_20200915-133146_Chrome.jpg

Our forums are mobile optimised there is no real reason to use desktop viewing mode on a phone for our site

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

The calendar doesn't work (can't see events unless you click on a day) on mobile without turning the phone to enable landscape mode.

Also a few other things I prefer on desktop mode over mobile, such as being able to see signatures in portrait mode. 

Edited by s m o k e

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

• Retired Leader
1 hour ago, s m o k e said:

The calendar doesn't work (can't see events unless you click on a day) on mobile without turning the phone to enable landscape mode.

Also a few other things I prefer on desktop mode over mobile, such as being able to see signatures in portrait mode. 

Yeh some of the features are removed on mobile because of the lack of space. You can still view the calendar on mobile though, just sort it by week rather than month: 320F3538-BA74-4EE6-9D12-9B1DE1C057EE.jpeg

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

When doing recaps, I can't seem to drag and drop pictures into the "screenshots" section at the bottom of the form. I just posted it without any screenshots, and when I went to edit post, I was able to drag and drop screenshots then into the text field provided for the overall post.

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png

• Retired Leader
On 9/16/2020 at 8:26 AM, Yasticaki said:

When doing recaps, I can't seem to drag and drop pictures into the "screenshots" section at the bottom of the form. I just posted it without any screenshots, and when I went to edit post, I was able to drag and drop screenshots then into the text field provided for the overall post.

just had a look into this and unfortunately I can't see how to fix it. 

if you want to embed an image to a recap you can upload it to imgur or discord then copy the image link and paste it and this method still works.

The image link will end in .png .jpg or .gif

On every form that requires a screenshot (graduations etc) I've added this line:

You can upload images to imgur or Discord then right click the image and select "copy image address".

Mojo WG Forum Sig.png

Calendar bug with repeating events - for some reason on the second occurrence the event is extended across 2 days.

See Revs PvM and Nightmare events below for next Mon./Tues.

Screenshot_20200921-121804_Chrome.jpg

Edited by s m o k e

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png

On 9/18/2020 at 4:56 AM, Mojo said:

just had a look into this and unfortunately I can't see how to fix it. 

if you want to embed an image to a recap you can upload it to imgur or discord then copy the image link and paste it and this method still works.

The image link will end in .png .jpg or .gif

On every form that requires a screenshot (graduations etc) I've added this line:

Can confirm your suggestion is a successful workaround. I personally post to discord and right-click for that link which works nice. Editing the post after however has zero issues on any method.

pksquad2.png.9a1c1fd55a95fac0c9e66ce13775985f.png

image.png.548bc14529c3f239d5e75ee9d5fbc38f.png