[Accepted] MrTarantula

MrTarantula

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

MrTarantula

What is your current RS name? MrTarantula

List any previous RS namesnone, might had a different name 9-10 years ago that i cant remember

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 1765 and my combat level is 107

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

i used to play rs as a child around 9-11 years ago and came back to osrs start of 2020 i had to start my account from scratch because my old stats are in rs3 and i have been grinding hard to level up both combat and skills and quests

Tell us about your clan history.

i joined my first clan around 6 weeks ago but i am losing intrest of the clan because there are alot of low levels and no pkers at all and only a few that do raids. Raids and pvp are what i really want to do and i cant really do it in that clan

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Oscar im 19 years old and studying IT, im from finland but i speak swedish as my main language. In my spare time i play video games and on weekends i sometimes like to go clubing

How did you hear about us?  My friend slassh web recommended that i should join

What makes you want to join us? i want to join because im losing motivation in the game and i dont have people to play with i recently started doing raids but my friend who teached me stoped and now i dont have anyone to raid with i also like geting to know new people and it would be nice to get the chanse

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif