[Declined] Khronocidal

Khronocidal

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Khronocidal

What is your current RS name? Khronocidal

List any previous RS names

What is your total level and combat level?

1478 total, 83 combat

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Been playing on and off for up to a year at this point, decided to commit and play long term and find a clan. Currently working on getting quest cape while getting my stats up.

Tell us about your clan history.

None, never been in one.

Tell us about your yourself.

I am 27 from California, been an avid gamer ever since I got my hands on a Gameboy colorless since I was a kid. I also enjoy reading, working out, hiking and cooking.

How did you hear about us?  "Clans" discord

What makes you want to join us? Being the oldest community I'm hoping to find people who are also on the older side and can hopefully show me the ropes to the game. I have been playing by myself up to this point and wish to participate in community PvM events with either a large group or small team.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Hey man welcome, we got a lot of Californians it seems! Most of us are around your age group too, and we pvm nearly every day so you'll fit in perfectly with us, playing with a clan changes your quality of life in this game so much :) 

best-brid.gif

sigchat.PNG.5c5e7774fc85b19a2ff46bf260fe0d2f.PNG

Memes and iconic moments:

Spoiler

sicpic.PNG.7243537c9430edce29827945db768df8.PNG

• 4 weeks later...