[Accepted] D OB

d ob

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

D OB

What is your current RS name? D OB

List any previous RS namesD O B B S
AFK Skilla (Alt)

What is your total level and combat level?

112 & 1724

spacer.png

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I began playing RS like most people back in 2005/6 or so - played it pretty heavily, with a 124cmb + 1700 total back then (back when the f2p world wars were a thing), gradually stopped playing around 2009/10 (maybe). Not sure whatever happened to that account, lost to time and memory. I came late last year/early this year when a few mates mentioned they were into it again, they've since come and gone - and well, the addiction and nostalgia is real again!
Mostly a PVM'er, but really want to get into the PK'ing side again.

Tell us about your clan history.

Apart from yonks ago - nothing recent; just in a few clanchats with some dudes I raid with every now and then and thats it.

Tell us about your yourself.

Ryan Dobbs (hence D OB). 32. UK, London. Tattoo Artist. Drawing, Biking, Gaming (Duh..), House/Techno/Acoustic/Indie etc, Talents? Drawing? ha!

Pretty chilled out dude overall, osrs is my chill out after work, mixed between drawing and walking the dog. Always up for a bit of light hearted banter and not taking anything too serious.

How did you hear about us?  A reddit post

What makes you want to join us? Desire to join a friendly, helpful and fun bunch of people and enjoy the various aspects of the game in a decent community.
I want the buzz of the organised events that I used to have back in the day, and the teamwork involved - (very hard to find in the main game).
To be loved.. <3

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: I tattooed my friend a little while back, he paid me real life £ coins (and 25m osrs gp).
RIP

Hi Ryan,

Someone was looking for a tattoo artist a while back on Discord (wondering if he wanted someone to sketch out a possible tattoo idea?); it would be sweet to see some of your work! I laughed at your 25m story. You'll be welcome at any of our events, and I'm really looking forward to pking with you.

Welcome!

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Haha - would be happy to help design if someone needs! my Instagram is @dobbyr_tattoo (shameless plug haha).

Yeah, I'm a RWT'er - woops!

I'm on most nights, although Fri - Sun I am pretty swamped in work so I stay away from my PC so I can get my designs prepped. Looking forward to get involved with everything! I'm a clumsy PK'er, but I'll try and learn fast haha. 

Welcome Ryan, not an artist but I am on the other end love tattoos lol, have 11 right now and counting. Can't wait to see you at the events and hopefully in some raids soon. Best of luck with your app!  Clumsy pking is just fine there are learner events all the time and if you come out and need help just say the word and there'll be direction. 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif