Community Intro - Drethavent

Drethavent

Drethavent

Tell us about yourself.

I am from Andorra. Although I live in Switzerland (yeah, small countries xD), where I am working in business research.

I am a big fan of outdoor activities, especially those done in the mountains. And lately I have started practising windsurf. I love meeting new people and talking about anything.

I started playing RS many years ago, I used to be quite active in the pvp scene around 2006-2008 until I got tired of RS and quit.
Now, I got back into playing and I'm trying to torture myself getting 99 rc :P

Clan history.  

I have never been really involved in the clanning environment. Although I used to pk with some people from Valhalla years ago and some small teams.

How did you hear about us? Wg Mojo. Today I was crafting bloods when Wg Mojo  advertised the WG clan chat with a funny message (can't remember exactly what he said but it was something like "join WG CC and find a community that will accept you as you would like your family to" 😂). I couldn't resist to join the cc and I really enjoyed talking with the people there. 

Do you plan to join? Maybe, today I joined the cc and it seemed a pretty cool community. But I would like to now better the clan before deciding to join :)

Any last comments?  

Edited by Drethavent

Hi Drethavent,

Welcome! I'm super interested in the spam that Mojo gave ya haha. I've visited Switzerland only once (visited family in Eggingen, then crossed the border); but I definitely agree that mountain activities are so fun (and even more fun in such a beautiful place as Switzerland). You are obviously welcome to hang out in our cc whenever you want, and I hope you eventually will decide to fill out an app. Thanks for showing interest in us and at least taking a look at WG!

Edited by Frog Wiz
Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

Hey man, welcome to WG. Definitely think about joining, it's a great clan! I'm also really into outdoor shit, I'd be interested in hearing about any adventures in the Alps and other places near you.

Smoke.gif

smoke_late.png

grc.gif.452d5c4ae0896f7570b6cec4bd3d3744.gif.7b174a9acbd8ac7f1e0e26ad3fa1037d.gif                                                                            Bfishing.gif.78298943a29add16fdd27002a8dec293.gif

Spoiler

image.png

Imagefavorite_official.gif

best-caller.gif

New_MotM.png