[Accepted] Ardy Nites

Ardy Nites

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ardy Nites

What is your current RS name? Ardy Nites

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2105 and my combat level is 124.6 ;)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2005 and I've played off and on ever since. My original account is still around, but I don't believe in RS3. I made this account when OSRS was released and mostly played casually while I was in college. just getting back into it a little now

Tell us about your clan history.

My first and only clan experience was with WG; I joined at the end of 2018 and was pretty active in pking and pvming events for a while. Then I quit RS for about 10 months and got kicked for inactivity ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andrew, 22 years old, I was born and raised in socal USA, but moved to Washington State in January after finishing college. I work 55/hr weeks as a budtender and photographer and marketing assistant in a recreational marijuana dispensary and that takes up most of my time :)

How did you hear about us?  a certain fellow named Ross but he hasn't been around for a while

What makes you want to join us? I don't wanna be one of those weird dudes in the CC who show up and talk about how they used to be in WG and nobody remembers them

and I can't do any events with no bananas
please i need friends

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clan? yes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: when I was 13 I stole money from the offering plate in church to buy weed

Edited by Ardy Nites

17 hours ago, Ardy Nites said:

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Ardy Nites

What is your current RS name? Ardy Nites

List any previous RS namesn/a

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is 2105 and my combat level is 124.6 ;)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing Runescape in 2005 and I've played off and on ever since. My original account is still around, but I don't believe in RS3. I made this account when OSRS was released and mostly played casually while I was in college. just getting back into it a little now

Tell us about your clan history.

My first and only clan experience was with WG; I joined at the end of 2018 and was pretty active in pking and pvming events for a while. Then I quit RS for about 10 months and got kicked for inactivity ٩(⁎❛ᴗ❛⁎)۶

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Andrew, 22 years old, I was born and raised in socal USA, but moved to Washington State in January after finishing college. I work 55/hr weeks as a budtender and photographer and marketing assistant in a recreational marijuana dispensary and that takes up most of my time :)

How did you hear about us?  a certain fellow named Ross but he hasn't been around for a while

What makes you want to join us? I don't wanna be one of those weird dudes in the CC who show up and talk about how they used to be in WG and nobody remembers them

and I can't do any events with no bananas
please i need friends

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanNo

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: when I was 13 I stole money from the offering plate in church to buy weed

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! So nice to see so many familiar faces :)

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif