lowish-high level noobs unite?

Whyte_Rose

Alright so, where my fellow lvl 90s-sub 100s at? im 97 cb right now and looking for other players around the same combat to do some random activites/skilling whatever with. I'm not quite ready to raid & boss and i've never really been into pvp. Most of the guys i've noticed in here are way above my combat and doing content i cant. With that said, where my fellow noobs of WG at?

Ive been firmly planted inside nightmare zone for like the last two weeks for this exact reason. But its worth it to push yourself those couple cmb levels more man, bossing is loads of fun! And you dont need the 99s to do GWD bosses, for example. Just hang out in discord / clan chat while you're levelling. If you find long grinds boring, just afk at nmz like me and a lot of others have done. 🙂

I feel you on wanting to play the game, but I'd strongly advise just camping NMZ for a couple weeks for at least base 90s. It just makes the game so much easier, opening content up for you and also giving you confidence maybe venturing into pvp as well. It's easier to go into wildy with us as a higher lvl so we can protect you.

Honestly I went from 90 cmb to 110s (base 90s) in a couple weeks with just afk NMZ and it was kinda my fav part of playing rs because i was making serious gains while enjoying IRL. There were times when I would leave my comp on, go out shopping or running errands and just check in with chrome remote desktop and stay logged in 6 hours etc.

Just my recommendation! But now im a near maxed noob with low slayer lol... struggles

image.png.736dfd40146518945cda6fa5fdf0749d.png

2 hours ago, deadverb said:

that's exactly what i was looking for! thank you

and to the others who mentioned camping nmz, i'll be sure do stay here and keep grinding then. hopefully base i'm almost base 80s so hopefully that should open me up to a tad bit more content. Thanks for the tips guys

• 1 month later...