[Declined] NatiFknDaddy

NatiFknDaddy

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

NatiFknDaddy

What is your current RS name? NatiFknDaddy

List any previous RS namesTripxVibes, SenpaiDingus, Host of Clue

What is your total level and combat level?

total level : 1954

Combat Level : 123.35

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I started playing rs back in 2003 took a break when eoc came out but when they rereleased osrs I came back. My user name is actually a nickname I got in Highschool Football, and it kinda stuck. I'm not much of a skiller I prefer pvm but really would love to learn how to pk effectively.

Tell us about your clan history.

Back before eoc was released I was part of a clan called "clue" they are actually still active in rs3 till this day. As far as since I've come back to osrs for the last 5 years I was a part of infinity but unfortunately a lot happened between clan leaders and its been going downhill since. The current leader is actually trying to slander my name atm due to her mess ups and trying to save face. It's a lot to go over but would be more then happy to discuss over a voice chat.

Tell us about your yourself.

My name is Steven, I'm a 27 year old male from the United States. I'm either working, on osrs, or riding my motorcycles at pretty much all times. I listen to just about everything when it comes to music. Just looking for a honorable community with as little toxicity as possible. I am loyal to my clan, and hope the clan will be loyal to me.

How did you hear about us?  Gwap Gang and I are friends. Also I've been playing rs since about 2003, I know who the Wilderness Guardians are. :)

What makes you want to join us? What makes me want to join WG, besides wanting to learn how to pk. I know that WG is supposed to be a very honorable and community driven clan and I want to be apart of that. I invested the last 5 years into the clan I was previously in and then got stabbed in the back and they are trying to slander my name. I want a community of real people not 2 faced ones.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: At this point in time the leader of Infinity is trying to slander my name in anyway she can. I know she has been posting things to discord, however you will see I'm not on runewatch or runejustice because the accusations she is placing against me are false. If more info in requested I would be more than happy to voice chat and go over everything.

@NatiFknDaddy you may dm me your side of this story on discord Mini Horse#9141 

15 minutes ago, NatiFknDaddy said:

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: At this point in time the leader of Infinity is trying to slander my name in anyway she can. I know she has been posting things to discord, however you will see I'm not on runewatch or runejustice because the accusations she is placing against me are false. If more info in requested I would be more than happy to voice chat and go over everything.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png