[Accepted] Trumph2020

Trumph2020

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Trumph2020

What is your current RS name? Trumph2020

List any previous RS namesonly have a f2p pure but cant remember name, havent played it in quite a bit. only play on my main.

previous names : Turbocucc and xanzibar2mg

I know they are cringe lol

What is your total level and combat level?

1773 Total level

119 Combat level

94 Attack Strength & Defence

99 HP

99 Range

94 Mage

85 prayer

80 Herb(throwing it in there because raids)

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Original rs2 player, started on OSRS about 2015.
Big on Pvm, Especially Corp! An Avid Multi PvPer as well

Tell us about your clan history.

Never really tried out the Clan thing, was usually only bossing with small groups of friends or random people out of clan chats, didnt work out well, been scammed over 250m so im decided to find a clan and this one looks really good & official

Tell us about your yourself.

Nick, 25, United States of America, 1 year degree in Ecu/Tuning solutions for Aftermarket/upgraded cars & trucks, hobbies include OSRS, Building cars and taking them to "mexico" for some good old street racing, Working is also a hobby believe it or not lol. I deliver and setup furniture as a day job and Tune cars on the side. Not to much else to say im fairly chill person, non toxic, love to help people & learn anything new

How did you hear about us?  Reddit Google search about active pvm clans

What makes you want to join us? Been in CC couple hours and it seems very very active which is rare to find nowadays, Love the forum setup & all the rules makes it seem like a fair choice to join

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: 

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png