[Declined] Bethany

bethany

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Bethany

What is your current RS name? Bethany

List any previous RS namesmy rs3 name is my os acc
my iron is babybethany

What is your total level and combat level?

total: 1982

cb: 122

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

I've been playing rs for a very long time took a few years break when rs3 came out. started back up when osrs started. when i learned raids i just did that and got a lil burnt and made my lil iron gal. my name is my name:P fav skills any afk ones lol. fav activities are RAIDS, i enjoy clue scrolls and im a killer at runelink:D currently lowkey not really kinda sorta sometimes goin for inferno also.

Tell us about your clan history.

ive been in a good friend of mines cc it was a small cc clan. ive also guested in a couple clan ccs but just see if i liked

Tell us about your yourself.

hello my name is bethany im in the older aged gamer catergory:P live in eastern US currently am a bartender and on a school break (covid) i like to draw and paint here and there (if u can take me off the game) before covid i loved going to shows. underground lover. i cant think of a talent i have o.o

How did you hear about us?  forums

What makes you want to join us? just want to play the game with other who love to do so.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: