[Accepted] Polllie

Pollie

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

Polllie

What is your current RS name? Polllie

List any previous RS namesPollie, Sealshine, MAJESTAAIGHT

What is your total level and combat level?

My total level is currently 1864, with a combat lvl of 124.

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

My Runescape history... as most of us, probably play autistic and hate runecrafting.
I started playing this account, about 5 years ago, on and off.
As some of you know, i had to go through a rough study last year, what took about 6 months off from my Runescape career. Actually all i do is bossing, mostly GWD and Corp in groups, and solo some vorkath, chaos ele, kbd for pet.
I hate skilling, because most of it are buyables and i dont like spending money :), thats why i also made an ironman Pollie, (2 l's instead of 3), to be able to set some goals with skills.

Tell us about your clan history.

wg_cc and a long time in ironmancc, on my iron, thats why i'm not active / ranked in this anymore.

Tell us about your yourself.

Some of you may know me already, and probably a lot don't, i see so many new faces in the CC!
My name is Leon, i'm from the Netherlands and i studied for IT. Some time ago i got the title Microsoft Expert (to keep it short), which was the reason i went off from RS. I like to help people in game, what is the main reason for me to re-join this clan. I mostly tank at bosses, so others can get some KC, drops, and learn how to boss! i love to teach new things to new players.
Further on in my life, i go to the gym like 3 times a week (well i try to, as most people), i work around 40 hours a week and do some studies. The rest of the time, i hang out with friends, play RS, or chill with my GF (no she isn't for sale).

I am rejoining the clan, since like a week ago i joined the CC again. and people like Corb, Gurtjun, Donatello (and some more, sorry if i don't write u here) told me to come back in and play with u guys on my main.
so i logged on my main, got some membership and am here to apply!
I mainly apply to host GWD events, i will tank every trip i go, just to help other people make some money, have some fun and learn the bosses while i also play on my iron :)

How did you hear about us?  Probably Reddit if i'm right

What makes you want to join us? Well i basically want to help new players. Since this clan gets a lot new players on a daily basis (checking application forum), i'm pretty sure, some of them might need a little help. Mostly bossing tho. no financial help! unless you get the good drops at bossing. it's your decision to share, or keep it for yourself (for the poors).
Another reason i want to join is because a lot of people don't trust chat members without banana's. So i basically gotta get some banana's to be able to help others. If that is all i have to do to be able to help, i'm fine with it.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: nothing to declare

30 minutes ago, Donatello said:

support welcome back, nice person =]

Oh my! Dona!! Everytime i’ve seen you in the CC i knew Donatello made me think of something.. just couldn’t figure it out! YOU’RE A NINJA TURTLE finally!! I know!! :) 
thankyou for your support!

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif