[Accepted] WesternLuck

WesternLuck

Please join our Discord server and read the #joining_wg channel to see the final step in the process.

WesternLuck

What is your current RS name? WesternLuck

List any previous RS namesDemonizer13 (Name change)

Ages2004 (this was my back in the day, pre-EOC account. I dont play on it but i'll always remember the good old days)

What is your total level and combat level?

Total Lvl: 1977

Combat lvl: 123

Tell us about your RuneScape account and history.

Made this account way back (over 7 years ago) and recently started playing again with an IRL friend, member of your clan (Walk hear).

Mainly focused on PVM, though my friend has been getting me into PVP bit by bit.
Currently learning solo Zilyana but want to learn Nightmare, Corp and hopefully raids 1 with other players. Still new to pvp but im getting there and im not averse to trying out new activities.

Tell us about your clan history.

First clan in OSRS, no previous history on RS3 either.

I have PKd with WG before (at lava dragons with a player called Mask and a few others, including Walk hear)

Tell us about your yourself.

Name: Lucas
Education: Bachelors in Business Admin
Job: Consultant at Big 4 (9-8 fulltime so mainly play on weekends)
Hobbies: OSRS, Surfing, travelling, opera, ballet, theatre

How did you hear about us?  IRL Friend in your clan: Walk hear

What makes you want to join us? Learn to PVM with other people. Ive pked with some of your members and it was a nice experience.

Do you agree to the rules and requirements of WG and understand that this is an honour clanYes

Come clean about anything that may deter us from accepting you: My account was hijacked a while back, got it back though they had sold most of my bank. Totally worth it since they got me 94 agility and the pet, but it did end up with a quashed macroing major ban. Reiterating it was quashed and proven hijack.

Thanks for the warm pre-welcome! Just realised my stats didnt upload, so here they are:

image.png.8631a50bb0baa9e3215aac1b653fdd04.png

2 hours ago, Why Try Guy said:

Yet another guy who can hop the gap at revs, shitty that your account got hacked but now you can help us finish off kills near greaters lol. Nice app!

The Lava dragon gap as well!

Not too far from 2k, you got some easy/fast levels with wcing and fishing if you find a good show to watch. You could do smithing with gold smith gauntlets at blast furnance and/or wintertodt as well, you have the ability to knock out 2k fast if you focus on it. 2k total will definitely help us out on a quick hop into those worlds lol. Not alot of us have it but we have enough to bang out a quick kill and hop back out lol.

Signature Pic(s).png

8 minutes ago, Why Try Guy said:

Not too far from 2k, you got some easy/fast levels with wcing and fishing if you find a good show to watch. You could do smithing with gold smith gauntlets at blast furnance and/or wintertodt as well, you have the ability to knock out 2k fast if you focus on it. 2k total will definitely help us out on a quick hop into those worlds lol. Not alot of us have it but we have enough to bang out a quick kill and hop back out lol.

Working on it! Dont really like WC, but I just finished another level 5 mins ago. Gonna try to get to 2K with Wintertodt and Blast Furnace

Congratulations, you have been accepted into our community!

You are now an Initiate Guardian and have 3 weeks to attend 3 events, reply to at least 10 posts and graduate.

Here are some useful links:

• Graduations - you have 3 weeks to post your graduation form.
  • Unread content - gives you the latest posts. Keeps you up to date.
  • Important Announcements - check frequently for major updates.
  • Calendar - all events are here, listed in your own time zone. You can even host your own.
  • Discord - keep notifications on for #osrs_announcements and #graduation. We'll never spam you.
  • Recruitment Tips - help expand our clan
  • New to PvM or PvP? Check out the #pvm-help and #pvp-help channels on Discord.

Important: as our clan chat is public, please do not talk about PvP events in WG_CC. Use Discord.

Let me know when you've read this.

I and the staff are happy to answer any further questions.

Welcome to our clan!

P.S. Got two minutes spare? Take this optional survey to help us with our recruitment process.

P.P.S. Are you a Discord Nitro subscriber or have a lot of IRL money? 🤑 Consider giving us your Nitro Server Boost. See #nitro-boost on Discord for info.

Member_of_the_Month_Kiwi.png

K1W1.gif