Tattoos ??

TBing

Just curious what kind of tattoos everyone has, if any or ideas/plans to come? Been seeing alot lately from other members in the CC and I love them myself, I have 11 and counting and will have to get some pictures in after work. I always loved seeing the work on others and the things they like/want. 

@d ob Tattoo Artist

Untitled.png.b29d3d4358b847eccedc8a0d3491a5d9.png

Would eventually like to get both shoulders and upper arms done, but waiting. Got a nice old Indonesian script Kris (based off of a Kris that we have at home) on my left forearm and an olive branch on my right from a study abroad in Italy a while back. German eagle with my dad's city's coat of arms (I'm half Indonesian, half German).

Spoiler

unknown.png.89117b906d248cbad0ab57cb764e664c.png

Banner credit goes to @Baites

sig_wgtransmed5.png

New_MotM.png

649453090_mostwholesome.gif

most-active.gif

most-helpful.gif

image.png.fbe03f1c61dd9b3589e5adefd145b94b.png

unknown.png

24 minutes ago, d ob said:

eyy! nice work @Frog Wiz!!

The tattoo's I've done are at https://www.instagram.com/dobbyr_tattoo/ if you wanna check those out :)

Here's a couple of pieces I got:

Capture.JPG

capture1.JPG

You’re a tattoo artist? That’s dope I wish I good enough/artistic enough to do that I’m jealous lol 

11 hours ago, Frog Wiz said:

@d ob Tattoo Artist

Untitled.png.b29d3d4358b847eccedc8a0d3491a5d9.png

Would eventually like to get both shoulders and upper arms done, but waiting. Got a nice old Indonesian script Kris (based off of a Kris that we have at home) on my left forearm and an olive branch on my right from a study abroad in Italy a while back. German eagle with my dad's city's coat of arms (I'm half Indonesian, half German).

Those are dope frog, Kris is my fav one. All of em have meaning too seems like good ones at that 

I have a full back piece with Egyptian theme, have atheos on front shoulder also some other symbols , Currently going to get 2 full sleeves on arms, but due to covid there is a delay on start. 1 Arm will be old school black n grey with food items that are "bad for you" so ill  have some demonic chicken monster and stuff along that line, left arm will be new school cartoon them with food that are good for you think of fruits and veggies 

d6ff616429d6c4f0124d7af6ecabe584-png.jpg                                             neigh.png

I have a space themed sleeve in progress on one arm and two small tattoos of band logos on the other. Not sure when I'm gonna finish the sleeve now but the front's mostly finished so i'm not super concerned. Plus I'm not a huge fan of the pain like some people are so I'm fine with calling it lol

• 3 weeks later...

I've got both arms sleeved out, one is auto parts mixed in with body parts. The other is a kraken taking down a pirate ship. Also have a sugar skull beaver on my calf. Saving up for a leg sleeve, hip down to my ankle, going to be zeus, Poseidon, and hades. Each with their pet and their home (Olympus, The ocean, Underworld) in the background. Also want to get a sea turtle on my stomach. 

• 2 weeks later...

Everyone's tattoos are really cool!

Growing up my dad always swore if I ever got a tattoo he’d chop off my arm.....I got my first one as soon as I turned 18 and well I guess you could say I found a loophole because he never did cut off my arm (or my torso for that matter 😆)!

IMG_1933.JPG.a6df892d5b334bcb77e32e71f5624cda.JPGIMG_1934.JPG.3364a8009fafc5f3883116429fe0735a.JPG

It's a greek phrase (I'm half greek!!) - pathei mathos - and essentially rough translation it means learning from experience and suffering. 

spacer.png

Id love to get a simple Skyrim dragon language tattoo!

(This one isnt mine, its just to give an idea of what i want)

4574315a12da3b48ad058dea3107bbdb.thumb.jpg.aac2b932acab072511839e98e77ef2b9.jpg

Something subtle, not the "in-your-face" kind of tattoo 

bagility.gif.25f4e87ea305c79695280907bd4e5cd0.gif  3rd place in the Agility Competition of 29th of April 2019

Member_of_the_Month_Template.png

Big PvM drops I got

Spoiler

Screenshot_2021-02-09-23-03-48-642_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.d243da04cf16d7b65bd6946ce4268d34.jpgScreenshot_2021-03-17-23-13-19-191_com.jagex.oldscape.android.thumb.jpg.c1391ec887476a3a6cdf70eb06654d41.jpg

unknown.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
On 9/28/2020 at 8:11 PM, TBing said:

Just curious what kind of tattoos everyone has, if any or ideas/plans to come? Been seeing alot lately from other members in the CC and I love them myself, I have 11 and counting and will have to get some pictures in after work. I always loved seeing the work on others and the things they like/want. 

This is interesting idea about tattoo.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...